Moving in, Moving out

----about 2 weeks later----

Victoria's POV

"Is that the last box?" Cris asked Irina

"Yeah, I think so" Irina responded "and thanks again for helping me move in"

"No problem, I'm so excited that your gonna live in Madrid now!" I said with a smile

"I'll just check if that's the last box" Cris said. I saw Irina kind of checking him out on his way outside but I didn't pay much attention to it.

"So, I know you probably don't wanna talk about it but, how are you feeling about the break up?" Irina asked me

"Well it's only been like 2 weeks, it's hard to wake up in the morning and think that your somewhere else with the person you love and then realize that your alone in a completely different place. It makes me tear up, yes, I tear up every morning because I lost something amazing and will never get it back." I said holding in my tears.

"Awe I'm so sorry " Irina said while she hugged me. "Just remember, I'll always be here for you, we're Shayk and shorty" we both smiled.

Cristiano's POV

I came back in and saw Toria and Irina hugging, I guess she still isn't over Neymar. I feel really bad for her but I know exactly how she feels because she did almost the same thing to me..

"No more boxes" I told Irina

"Ok thanks" Irina said grinning at me..

"So I guess we'll go now, bye Shayk" Toria said while hugging Irina

"Thanks for helping me guys" Irina said and came up to me and hugged me.. Does she like me..?

"No problem, let us know if you need anymore help" I told Irina

"I guess I should give you my number then, just incase Toria doesn't answer her phone" Irina said with a wink.. Yup, she's fallin for me hah, this brings back memories..

--------------

"So, you realize that Irina was hitting on you right?" Toria said teasing me while we got out of the car.

"Yeah, she's pretty and nice and all but I don't know if I want to be dating right now" that was a lie, I want to be dating, not Irina but her!

"Oh come on Cris, give her a chance!" She told me. I wish I could say 'then give me a chance!'

"Okay okay, later." I said as we walked into the house. "How about we go out for dinner, my treat"

"That'd be great" she said with a smile "But only if Elma is ok with taking care of Junior for the night"

"Yeah of course, I'll ask her" I said "Hey Elma!"

"Yeah?" She said while walking to us

"Could you take care of Junior for tonight?"

"Sure why?"

"Because Toria and I are gonna go to dinner, unless you want to come?"

"No I'm fine, I'm really tired anyway but thanks" she said. She walked up the stairs into her room, she turned around

"Just make sure I don't hear the bed creaking tonight" she said and then we all laughed. Her and Toria with those dirty jokes hah

"I'll start getting ready, and you should too, I'm pretty sure you take longer than me to get ready" Toria said

"Hmm that sounds like a challenge" I said with a grin

"Maybe it is, on your marks, get set" she started running up the stairs "GO!" She yelled as I ran up behind her

"That's not fair! You got a head start!"

We went into our rooms. We couldn't help but laugh, I could hear her laughing because she was in the room to my left.

I walked out and didn't see Toria, I must have won! I walked down stairs and saw Toria walking out of the kitchen.

She laughed "I've been waiting for like 2 hours" she jokingly said "nah I'm just joking, I came out like a minute ago, but I still beat you Mr perfect hair" she said with a smile.

"But you got a head start!"

"We entered our rooms at the same time! You caught up to me!" We both laughed

"You just said I have perfect hair and I'm really fast" I said while 'flipping' my imaginary long hair.

"No no no! I didn't say that! I said you need to have perfect hair and you.. You... You know what?" She said not knowing what to say

"What?" I said while laughing

"Ug whatever" she said while she tried to hide her beautiful smile.

"Come on, let's head out"

----at the restaurant----

"So I found a condo" Toria said

"Oh really, I was starting to enjoy your messy-ness" I said as a joke and with a smile.

"Hey! You know I can't stand clutter!" She said while smiling

"You know, tonight really reminded me of when we were younger, except you flirted with me more tonight" we laughed

"Excuse me? Why would I flirt with you?" She smiled

"Face it, you can't resist this" I said while pointing to myself, we laughed even more

----at Cristiano's house----

It's still pretty early but I should probably rest since I have training tomorrow. We walked up the stairs with our arms around each other.

"I had such a great time with you" I said

"Me too" we both smiled

I leaned in for a kiss and I briefly touched her lips before she backed away.

"Cris, I'm still not over Neymar.. And we're best friends, I don't want this to ruin our friendship.. I'll pack up tonight and I'll leave tomorrow.."

I just stood there. I can't believe I just did that. Why did I have to try to kiss her?! I just ruined our friendship with that.

----the next day----

Victoria's POV

I barley slept last night, I was just packing and thinking about everything. It was one of those nights where you start to cry and just break down over everything you held inside.

I called the moving truck, they said they'd be here in 10 minutes so I started taking my things downstairs. I went into the kitchen and saw Irina. What, what is she doing here? Did she give Cris a booty call? Oh my gosh.

"Good morning shorty" Irina said, I tried not to make eye contact.

"Morning" I replied "Um Cris, thanks for letting me stay here.."

"No problem" the conversation was dry, and awkward so I said good bye and headed out the door.