Now You Know

Victoria's POV

Last night was just too painful. I couldn't stand there, watch Irina and Cris together, have people comment on how good of a couple they are and pretend like nothing was bothering me. So I left.

I woke up today and turned on my phone and there were a bunch of missed calls and text messages from everyone. When I got in my car last night I turned my phone off so I would just have a break from reality.

I don't want to explain anything to anyone. I need a break and I don't want to think about Cris or Irina but that's all that is on my mind! All night and probably all day today.. It really hurts to see someone you like, possibly even love, love someone else..

I headed to the kitchen for lunch (yes lunch, I slept in that long) I was still wearing my pajama which was an oversized t-shirt and underwear.

I pulled out some bread to make a sandwich and then, then door bell rang. Shit. I have to see who it is cauz I'll take to long to change.

Cristiano's POV

She opened the door in her pajamas.

"Fuck" I heard her mumble

"Hello to you too" I said "Can I come in?"

"Um sure, I'll be right back, I need to change" she said

I walked through the door and closed it behind me. Her penthouse is really nice. I sat down on the couch and waited for her.

I really want to know why she stormed out like that last night, everyone does. Marcelo and Sergio looked like they knew why but they wouldn't say anything.

----a few minutes later----

She came downstairs and sat beside me.

"I have a feeling I know why your here" she said not making eye contact. "You wanna know why I stormed out last night, right?"

"Um yeah, how'd you know?" I asked

"Well I had about 5 missed calls from each of you guys and about 9 voicemails" she said "and can't forget about all those text messages"

"Oh right, well we were worried. One, you left without telling anyone where you're going, or why you were going and two, you didn't answer your phone" I told her "So why did you leave? You were smiling the whole night"

"I was faking it!" She quietly yelled

"Why were you faking a smile??" I asked

"Because" she said and then looked at the floor "I couldn't keep sitting there listening to everyone make dirty jokes about you and Irina"

"Why? I thought you liked dirty jokes"

"Not when their about you two" she said with her eyes glazing

"Toria, what's wrong?" I asked

"Nothing" she said trying to hide something "Can we just forget about it?"

"No. It's obviously bothering you, now what is it?"

"I told you I don't wanna talk about it" she said while turning away.

I put my hand on her chin and gently pushed it so she would see me. "Please tell me what's wrong! I love you too much to see you this hurt"

"You know what? Your right, I am hurt, and do you know why?" She asked with a little anger in her voice.

"...why?" I asked

"Because. You didn't even realize that I was upset yesterday. You thought I was fine because I was smiling. But you also didn't realize it was fake, even though we've been friends for 20 friken years, you don't know when I'm hurt or not."

"I.. I'm sorry Toria, I didn't know, really"

"Oh I know you didn't know! Just like you didn't know that I'm fucking falling for you. Hard. So hard that I can't even spend a night seeing you with Irina because I get so depressed and jealous."

She is falling for me? Meaning she likes me?

"How.. How long have you had these feelings..?" I asked

"Never mind, whatever" she said tearing up.

"Please tell me, I want to know"

"When I was moving out of your place, you know when you first started dating Irina. But it didn't totally kick in until 2 days ago when we called Breno, I wanted to kiss you.." She said with her glazing eyes "And even though I was still getting over Neymar, I was never over you"

What does she mean by that??

"What do you mean by that?" I asked curious and confused.

"Cristiano, you know I have always loved you as a friend, but you didn't know I have always liked you as more than a friend" she said tearing up "Sure at times I would like you more than others, and sometimes I would forget like if I was in a relationship, but I always liked you"

She.. She has always liked me? Oh my gosh..

"Really?" I asked

"Yes.." She said while getting up

"Where are you going?" I asked

"To binge eat. Just go to your girlfriend and tell her, cauz know you know" she said and walked away.

She's right, I have a girlfriend who I really like. I can't disrespect Irina if I say I like Toria. But maybe I don't anymore like her anymore..