Loose You Again

Cristiano's POV

"Hello?" I answered my phone. "What??? Are you serious? Okay I'll be there! I'm on my way!"

Holy shit. I need to get junior and get to the hospital right now. I'm so scared. I can't believe this happened..

----at the hospital----

I ran up to the counter, it felt like everything is in slow motion, I can't breathe, I feel like the world is falling apart.

"Hello, I need to see Victoria Jada Miller right now please!"

"I'm sorry sir, we can't let you in, she's getting tests done on her" the nurse told me.

"No you don't understand I have to see her! I'm her emergency contact!"

"I'm sorry sir but she's unconscious, you can't go in there"

And right there I collapsed as I saw her being pushed quickly on a stretcher.

Victoria's POV

I woke up and didn't know where I was, all I heard were sirens and the muffled sound of people talking over me. I was laying down on my back and there were things connected to me everywhere. I was pushed through doors quickly. I think I'm inside a hospital..

"Doctor, she's loosing too much blood"

"Okay, we need to go into surgery right now!"

"Doctor, she's becoming unconscious"

Cristiano's POV

----a few hours later----

A nurse came up to me while I was pacing around in the waiting room.

"Are you Cristiano Ronaldo?" She asked.

"Yes, is Victoria okay???"

"Thankfully Ms. Miller was brought to the hospital soon enough otherwise she would have bled to death, but yes she's okay but is in critical state"

"May.. May I see her..?" I asked trying to choke down the tears.

"Yes, right this way" the nurse said as she walked me down the hall "she should be waking up anytime soon"

"Okay, thank you nurse" I said as we turned the corner.

"And I have to advise you that she is going to need to stay here for the next couple days to recover from her surgery" she said as we walked to the room. "Well, here she is"

"Thank you nurse.." I said as she walked away.

I looked at the bed and on top of it was the love of my life, who could have lost her life.. She is in terrible condition.. I couldn't help but cry.

I walked up to the bed and looked at her with blurry vision, I kissed her forehead then turned around to get a chair to put right beside her bed. Right when I turned around I heard a voice..

"Cristiano?" Victoria said with a very week voice.

I turned around and ran up to the bed.

"Victoria! Meu amor! I'm so sorry! Oh my god! Are you alright???" I said as I held her hand and kissed her.

"Cristiano.. I.. I thought I was never going to see you again.." She said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I'm here now, don't worry. I love you Victoria and I never want to loose you.."

"I love you too Cristiano" she said as we kissed.

"What happened??" I asked her.

"Well when I was driving home.. I couldn't help crying and then my vision got blurry and I couldn't see and a car hit me really hard.. I spun around and crashed.." She said with a weak voice "I don't remember what happened after that.."

"I'm just so happy you're okay" I said "I never want to loose you again.."