17.) Amen.

"Mr. Augustine your are able to Xander now." The doctor said tapping Chaz on his shoulder.

Chaz got up and followed the doctor to Xander's room. Chaz stepped in running his fingers along the numbers 222 on the wall. Chaz nodded his head towards the doctor assuring him that he would be fine.

Chaz sat in the chair next to Xander's bed roaming his eyes all over his body starting at his feet covered by the light blue hospital socks. He laughed how small Xander's feet looked in the socks.

As soon as Chaz looked at Xander's face he broke down crying remembering the pain he had when his older brother died.

"He must be special."

Chaz looked up to see the same EMS nurse from the other day standing in the door frame.

"Um yeah." Chaz said clearing his throat and wiping his face.

"Is he your boyfriend?"

Chaz stayed quiet looking at the lady then back at Xander.

"No." Chaz whispered.

"Thats a damn lie."

Chaz looked at her shocked.

"You need to quite lying or you'll end up like me 28 and trying to get the love of my life back."

"How you mean."

"I didn't claim her as my partner i was ashamed of what other people thought, so imma ask again. Is he your boyfriend."

"Yes."

"You better claim him no matter what or someone else will. Got it."

"For a white girl you got spark."

"Well yeah i was raised with Clutch." She said leaving the room with a smirk.

Chaz laughed shaking his head now remembering Veronica always in the trap house doing something to ease the tension.

Chaz sat back in his seat dazed thinking  about the old days where Xander couldn't talk or when they would have a good time in his room just chillin'.

"I want those days back." Chaz whispered to himself.

"Lord please let Xander stay on this earth in good condition i know i don't do nothin' but kiss ya on my cross when i go handle my business but please let him survive this situation and i'll be nothin' but good to him and show how thankful i am. Amen." Chaz whispered against Xander's hand.

"Amen."

Chaz looked up to see Archie and Maleek standing in the door frame with their rosaries to their lips.

Comment. Vote. Read. Follow. Share.

~Merp💕