6.) Left All 3

After the conversation with Clutch they all headed towards Justine's house like they all planned eariler that day. Chaz walked to Xander's room thoughts running through his head the decison to pick Xander or his hustle was the only two things he could think about. He walked up to Xander and attempted to touch him but the smaller boy flinched moving to the other side of the room.

"Man Xander dont do this bullshit to me." Chaz yelled making Xander break down and cry.

"Nigga the fuck you mean dont do dat bullshit member' Chaz "my boys dont do dat' bullshit" you a fucking coward you know dat' rite?" Archie yelled as he got in Chaz's face.

"So you have no feelings for me what so ever?" Xander asked looking in Chaz's.

Chaz shook his head no and Xander nodded as a tear fell down his cheek. It hit Xander hard that chaz could be this heartless.

"I hope you know you just fucked up big time" Maleek said leaning against the wall.

"I thought you were different." Xander huffed and walked out his bedroom.

Throughout the rest of the school year Xander and Chaz didn't talk to one another even though they would talk to the friends they had in common, just never to each other.

the first couple hours of Archie's graduation cookout was fine until Chaz was getting in his feeling after a couple of drinks and some puffs.

"Yo what tha' fuck he doin' here?" Chaz asked pointing to Xander.

"Nah Xander you aint gotta go no where." Archie said coming out the kitchen.

"Well I'm not bout to be some where I'm not wanted." He said walked out the door.

Months had passed after graduation and Xander had moved to North Carolina to start a career in health care. Clocking in Xander headed to the ERs front desk to get his next patient.

"X you have a patient in fast track; gun wound upper thigh." Xander's boyfriend said fast, kissing him on the cheek.

"Who?" Xnader asked as the paper was handed to him quickly

"Augustine." Xander read out loud to him self gathering his supplies.

But he didn't think anything about the last name he had left all 3 Archie, Maleek, and Chaz in Florida.

Or so he thought.

Comment. Vote. Read. Follow. Share.
~Merp💕