4.) Ms. Justine

{Bell and Justine}

Chaz woke up to the feeling of soft curly hair rubbing against his chest. He looked down to see Xander sprawled out his hand balled in a little fist against Chaz's chest and their legs intertwined with each other.

Chaz ran his hands through the boys hair. Smoothly pulling his shirt up the boy's body brushing up and down Xander's side and back. The feeling of scars on the Xander's body made Chaz grow stif.

He finally noticed Xander's hazel eyes wide as can be staring up at him. He laughed at his facial expression making Xander blush and buried himself under the covers.

"Awe im sorry, come on X lets get some food." Chaz said pulling the covers from Xander's body making him gasp with wide eyes.

"What what happend?" Chaz asked frantically walking closer to Xander.

Chaz watched with wide eyes as he saw Xander tapping his hear non stop moving his arm like a wave.

"Sound wave?" Chaz asked confused.

Chaz grabbed Xander by the waist and pulled him on his lap.

"You can hear me?" Chaz asked against Xander's ear making him shiver and blush.

Xander nodded looking down at his hands remembering what the doctors said each and every one.

"If you get your hearing back there will be side effects that aren't in your favor." They all said to him.

Chaz watched as Xander fiddled around with his fingers nervously looking around the room shyly.

"What wrong with him?" Archie asked walking into the room.

"The fuck you get here?" Chaz asked looking at Archie weirdly. All Archie did was jingle his keys making them both laugh.

"Do you want to go home?" Chaz asked Xander tapping on his leg. Xander nodded, grabbing his hoodie and walked outside and waited for Chaz.

The car ride was quite other than the "Let Me Love You." by Mario playing softly in the car.

Chaz walked up to the apartment door having to see it was half way open. He walked in to see Justine on the couch kissing another female. With a smirk Chaz leaned on the counter and watched.
He continued to watch trying to find out who the other girl was.

"Oh hell naw. Bell " Chaz said above a whisper. the two girls broke their tongue session with each other and looked at chaz, both embarrassed

"Whats going on?" Xander asked walking from behind Chaz.

"You can hear?" Both girls asked at the same time.

Comment. Vote. Follow. Read. Share.
~Merp💕