16.) I'm His.

Chaz spun around in a circle noticing a tall figure in corner of the parking garage next to the elevator.

"Dont do it." Archie yelled to Chaz as he was pacing back and forth on the phone with the 911 operator.

Before Archie or Maleek could stop him Chaz was slamming the tall man against the ground hitting him harder every time he heard the faint sound of the ambulance. Leaving the figure on the ground not knowing nor caring who he was Chaz ran towards the ambulance as they placed Xander's limp body on the stretcher.

"Im his."

"Your his what sir?"

"Im his." Chaz repeated.

The older lady smiled nodding her head as she stuck needles in Xander's arm.

"It'll be okay, i promise." The older lady whispered.

Hours later they had already checked Xander into the hospital and were all waiting on the results from the doctor.

"Dont you think we need the police or somethin'?"

"Fuck tha' 12. I'll handle was mine." Chaz said nervously shaking his leg running his hand down his neck. Covering his face with his shirt trying not to show the others he was crying.

All the memories were flooding back.

Again.

"Ya know i cried when lil man was born." Archie said nodding his head.

Everybody looked at him sideways laughing at his non stop foolishness.

"Family of Xander Perez."

All 5 of them stood as the doctor flipped through his pages.

"Xander is....well his not in coma but he isn't not able to use his brain and since the hit is very harsh it is causing him not to talk. We won't be able to know how bad the impact was till he wakes up."

Chaz turned around and sat in the hospital waiting room with his face in his hands for the next couple hours till Xander was out of surgery.

Comment. Vote. Read. Follow. Share.

~Merp💕