2.) May I ?

xander

Xander's eyes became wide as he watched his sister come into his room mad as hell. She roughly brushed passed Chaz and filling the gap between the two boys.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" she yelled and signed at the same time.

"Justine he gave me a ride when your ass was out some where. " Xander sighned back.

Soon Xander stopped paying attention to his sister he noticed Chaz looking pissed and confused; he was rudely bumped into and he had no idea what was going on since he didn't know any sign language.

"Just be safe" She signed

"You treat my little brother right and we wont have a problem" Justine said before she left

There was an awkward silence between the two Chaz was still in the corner and Xander was looking around his room finally he found the white board, two markers, and some napkins.

Xander sat at the head of his bed with supplies next to him, patting the area of the bed infront of him offering Chaz to sit.

"Thats your sister?" Chaz asked slowly so Xander could read every word

Xander nodded writing "Justine" on the white board. Chaz nodded.

"How come yall dont look alike?" Chaz asked out of curiousity. Xander hesitated.

"You dont have to answer if you dont want to" Chaz said sincerly. Xander nodded.

A couple of hours had past and it was already 9PM when they decided to give this a break and finish it a later time. As they walked towards the front door Chaz turned around with a smirk on his face signing "Thank you" making Xander smile.

On the car ride home Chaz started singing along to "Lets Get Married" by Jagged Edge.

"See, first of all, I know these so called playas wouldn't tell you this. But I'm a be real and say what's on my heart. Let's take this chance and make this love feel relevant.Didn't you know I loved you from the start, yeah"

As he sung the lyrics he smiled as he caught him self thinking about Xander and the things he found out about him. Like the fact that he wasnt always deaf or mute, he also noticed Xander would refuse to answer what caused him to be deaf. Chaz found the little things about Xander interesting like the fact that he likes old school hip hop. He was the 2nd youngest in the family and that his real name is Xander Lyn Perez. Chaz just smiled as the memories came flooding back until they were interuped.

"The fuck you smiling for?" Bell yelled knocking on his car window

"None of yo damn buiseness"

"Mhmh prolly' got that dick sucked" Archie said as a smirk creeped upon his lips.

Chaz just shook his head laughing at his friends.

"Ohhh i bet it was that new boy" Maleek said laughing

Chaz's head snapped quickly towards Maleek mean mugging him, arching his eyebrows.

"Damn my bad nigga" Maleek said with a smirk. " I aint known you call dibs on lil cutie that quick." he finished with a smirk.

"Chill the fuck out." Chaz said roughly getting out his car.

Chaz ran up the stairs to change into his all black and gray attire for tonights job. He looked in the mirror fixing his black beanie making sure the white letters spelling "Killah" were facing foward. He walked down the staris and out the door following Archie, Bell, and Maleek out the door.