Chapter Fourteen

*warning* self harm mention in this chapter. nothing in detail, i hate stories that go on and on in specific detail how their character self harms. so don't worry, you won't see that here :)

Demi's POV

"I'm gonna go to the store and get ice cream then we can all watch a movie together okay? That'll cheer you up Nay." Cailyn said with a smile.

I could feel my heart flutter as she spoke. She had such a beautiful smile and her dimples made her face even cuter. Her voice was so soothing when someone was upset.

"O-okay" Naya sniffled.

I walked over to Cailyn and hugged her before she left. She kissed me softly, then retreated out the door.

"So what do you wanna do while we wait for her?" I said as I plopped down next to Naya on the couch.

Naya bit her lip and twirled her hair in her finger. I raised an eyebrow, wondering what she was doing.

"I've always had a huge crush on you, you know.." Naya said in a sexy whisper.

I felt my heart race as she leaned towards me. I tried to move back but my legs wouldn't work for some reason. All I could do was sit and stare numbly as she got closer and closer.

Cailyn's POV

You hum to the music on the radio as you drive back from the store. You got ice cream and one of your favorite movies, Bad Teacher. You've always had a huge celebrity crush on Cameron Diaz. You smile to yourself as you pull into the driveway of Demi's house, humming her song Heart Attack.

"You make me gloooww but I cover up won't let it shooowwwww..." you sing to yourself as you open the door.

You stop dead in your tracks when you walk into the living room. You can feel your stomach drop to the floor, along with the groceries. You can't find your voice as you stare in shock.

Demi's POV

"Naya, stop you can't do this. I'm with someone." I say as I hold my hand up.

"Shh, you know you want this. I've felt the same connection since the first time we kissed on Glee."

Before I can do anything, Naya grabs my face and kisses me roughly. I put my hands on her waist, trying to push her back.

"Come on baby, I want you. I know you want me too." she said as she straddled me. She started grinding on me slowly as I pushed her back.

"Naya stop we can't do this!" I try to yell at her but it comes out as a weak whisper.

She kisses you again harder and keeps grinding on you.
Suddenly, you hear a small thud then the door slam. You finally manage to push Naya off you and you swing around to see where the noise came from. You feel your stomach twist a little as you realize it's Cailyn standing there. Your heart breaks a little when you see tears falling from her face.

"C this isn't what it looks like. Naya-" I start before she cuts me off.

"Fuck you. Fuck you both. I hope you have fun together. Demi, do me a favor? Don't EVER talk to me again. Ever. Goodbye." Cailyn yelled before she turned around and left.

I pushed Naya off me to follow Cailyn out the door. I tried to chase after her once I got outside but her car was already gone.

Cailyn's POV

You drive home, bawling your eyes out. You can't believe Demi cheated. You never thought she'd do that to you. And with Naya! You look at yourself in the mirror with disgust.

You should have seen it coming.. Naya's beautiful and then there's you. Who in their right mind would want to be with you.

You pull into your driveway and rush into your house. You already know what you're about to do. You run to your bathroom, and sit on the side of the bathtub, dismantling your razor. You haven't self harmed in awhile but tonight, it's all you can think about.

You deserve this.. You're fucking worthless.

Before you can raise the razor to your wrist, you feel it being yanked out of your hand. You look up in surprise until you realize who it is.

"What the hell are you doing here." you ask flatly.