Chapter Nine

"D-Demi?" you stammer nervously. Your stomach is all tied up in knots and you feel yourself turning red. You can't believe she just saw you kissing Josh a little while ago.

"Uh, hi Cailyn. Sorry for earlier, I tripped. I have to go. Uh, I'll see you around." Demi says as she starts to walk away.

You follow after her and stop her behind one of the stores. You grab her hand and gently make her stop walking away from you.

"You cut me off. Like immediately after that shit happened. You literally were only using me to get over Wilmer!"

"What? No! I was freaking out and thought-" Demi started until you cut her off.

"Don't bother with your excuses, it's no big deal."

"No goddamn it! I cut you off because I was trying to lay low so the paps wouldn't find more and more to cause drama with! I fucking want you Cailyn! I fucking love you! .. I mean.."

You stare at Demi in shock. You know you love her too but you can't believe she told you. You're lost for words as Demi intertwines your fingers with hers.

"I'm sorry.. I get you're with Josh now. I'm sorry.." she whispers softly.

You numbly look at her, trying to figure out what to say. You don't want Josh, you only want her...

You suddenly grab Demi and push her up against the back wall gently, roughly pressing your lips against hers. With a small gasp, she wraps one arm around your neck and the other around your waist, pulling you closer to her. As both of you passionately kiss, you hold on to her sides tightly. Demi kisses down your neck, breathing hot breath in your ear as she does so. You feel your hands slip down to her waist and you pull her waist against yours. She grabs your butt and pulls you to her, so there's no space between your bodies. She slowly starts to grind on you as she kisses you fiercely. You can feel your heart racing and all you want is her naked right now.

"Demi? Demi! Where are you, you little shit head?!" You hear Marissa calling for Demi from the distance. Demi pulls away from you and sighs.

"She's such a cockblock"

"You're telling me," you say with a small laugh. "You should go tell her you're okay."

Demi nods, looking disappointed. She grabs your face and kisses you gently. When you pull away after a few seconds, you give her a hug. You really did miss her.

"Before I go, can i say and ask two things?" She asks you with a small smile.

You nod and smile at her, waiting for her to speak.

"One, we are never going a long time without talking again.. Two, are you dating Josh?" She asks meekly.

You laugh and shake your head.

"No babe. I really don't like him like that. He obviously digs me but no, I only love one person. A 5 ft 4, beautiful girl that changes her hair color more than I change my socks. By the way, your hair looks good. But when does it not?"

Demi blushes and hugs you tightly. You hug her back then give her a soft kiss. She turns around and starts to walk back to Marissa. You watch her with a feeling of satisfaction. You're not letting your girl go again this time.