Epilogue

Happily Ever After in the End (Cyn’s POV)

          I look into Navare’s maroon eyes and smile before saying, “I do.” The crowd cheer as the preacher announces, “Then by the power vested in me by their Royal Majesties and by our God I pronounce you Navare and Cyn Eternal Mates, you my show your love now.” Navare pulls me to him and gives me a kiss filled with love that lasts until we have to breathe. I pull away and gaze into the eyes I love so much. “You do know if we’re gonna be forever I have to bite you?” He asks me and I nod bringing him down to me so I can whisper in his ear, “Bite me after you take my virginity.” At my words Navare’s eyes fill with lust and he ignores everyone as he picks me up bridal style and using his vampiric speed he gets us to our room in a matter of seconds.

          Navare kicks his door shut and locks it as he kisses me urgently. I feel the same way and pull away long enough to drag both of our shirts off. Once both are on the floor I drag Navare back into a heated kiss promising passion. I feel myself being backed up and my body falls onto the bed with my prince straddling me. I feel his need through his pants and I rock my own hips to show him my need. He pulls away and trails kisses down my jaw towards my collar bone pausing to lavish attention to any spot that makes me moan in pleasure.

          I trail my hands over his back down to his pants and I dip my hands into them shoving them along with his boxers down so I can feel him in my hand. I trail one hand back up to burrow into his hair and the other to his throbbing dick. I wrap my hand around it and pump a few times earning a few groans and growls of pleasure. As I play with his dick Navare runs his tongue down one of my nipples and I gasp as I wave of pleasure rushes through me causing both my nipples to harden into pebbles.

          I feel his mouth suck in one nipple as he uses one of his hands to pinch and tug gently on my other nipple sending shockwaves of ecstasy racing to my own throbbing dick. I moan loudly as I feel my pants being pushed down freeing me and then be caressed by a hand. I release his dick and move my hand to join its mate in the thick hair of my prince.

          Navare pulls away to let his pants fall to the floor while he tugs mine off as well. I watch him as he leans over and kiss, lick, and nip at my navel before he moves down. I feel his breath on my dick and then the warm wetness of his tongue as he licks my length before sucking me into his mouth. I moan as he bobs up and down on my dick letting me get closer to my climax. He goes all the way to the base of me a few times while he plays with my nutsack and I nearly topple over my edge. I gasp in shock and pleasure as I feel a finger enter my hole and pump a few times. By the time I climax my hole feels like it can withstand Navare’s dick.

          Navare withdraws his fingers and crawls up onto the bed. He kisses me lovingly as he picks me up letting my legs wrap around his hips. He pulls away from the kiss long enough to make sure my hole is align correctly and then slowly enters me as he returns to kissing me. I feel him slowly filling me and I grunt as the little but of pain hits me. Navare pauses until I wiggle on him and then he lets me descend the rest of the way. He pauses again to let me get used to his size and I wiggle a bit gasping in pleasure as he starts to pump into me.

          I feel so much pleasure and ecstasy that I don’t notice that Navare laying me back on the bed all I feel is his dick pumping into me with a slow deep rhythm. I feel Navare shift and he grabs my legs at my thighs. He pushes them towards my body as his thrusts take on a quickness and his deep slow pumps change to a hard and deep pounding. I feel another climax hit me and a loudly moan my love’s name. Navare continues his thrusts as he rides out my climax until he reaches his.

          I hear him grunt out my name as he thrusts one final time into me letting his essence fill me fully. He slumps onto me and I hold him to me as my hazy lust filled brain clears. Navare pulls out of me and he moves so we’re on our sides facing each other. Our gazes meet and he caresses the side of my neck. I tilt my head back and he leans forward. He nuzzles my neck before I feel his fangs pierce my vein and I feel myself drift to sleep.

          The warmth of an arm around me wakes me up and I blink open my eyes. I gasp as my vision is sharp than it was when I fell asleep. I feel the warmth move and my cheek is caressed by a loving hand. I turn and gaze into maroon colored eyes filled with love. “Cyn, I love you.” His voice fills me with pure joy and I snuggle into his embrace. “I love you, Navare.”

-*-*-*-

Thus the tale of Cyn ends. Pure and true love is eternal and never fades. Even those with a dark heart can feel the emotion if he or she meets the one the will forever be with.

The moral of this tale is: Always Trust Your Heart