The Story of Cyn

Intro/Character Page

          We all know the story of Cinderella… well most of us do. How the poor damsel was treated badly by an evil step-mother and step-sisters. How her fairy Godmother used magic to help her find her Prince Charming, plus how the Prince had to search via a glass slipper to find her again. Well what would happen if the tale took a supernatural gay twist?  Instead of a poor damsel what if it was a poor young male? Instead of an evil step-mother and two evil step-siblings what if it was an evil step-mother, an evil step-brother, and a nice step-brother? Instead of a fairy Godmother what if it was a shapeshifter and a princess to help? What would happen if the lad had a choice of lovers? What if the Prince was not so sweet and gentle but instead a dark, mysterious man with a lust for blood, a vampiric individual? What you decide is your choice you can read this unique spin on Cinderella or ignore it. All I ask is that you give this tale a chance maybe just maybe you might enjoy the darker versions of fairy-tales. Read more of this page to meet the characters and learn a bit about them.

Cyn: a young boy who at 10 gains a new step-mother and two new step-brothers only to loose his precious father a few months later to an incurable illness. The first three months after his father’s death are fine but then his step-mother fires all the servants and forces him to do all the work. Cyn does not complain though for he has a friend that keeps him company even if his step-family cannot see this friend.

Cyan: one of Cyn’s step-brothers, the nice one, is the exact opposite of his mother and brother. He pretends to be mean in front of them but when it is just him and Cyn he is gentle and would do anything to make his little brother Cyn smile. Cyan has forbidden hidden feelings for Cyn. These feelings he knows are not right to have but he can’t stop his body’s physical desire when he watches Cyn clean.

Wren: Cyn’s other step-brother who loves to make Cyn do more work than necessary for example when Cyn mops a floor Wren dirties it in Cyn’s view and laughs as Cyn has to re-mop the floor. Anytime Wren can make Cyn’s life more miserable he loves to do so.

Kex: a shapeshifter that keeps Cyn from falling to far into his depression of his current life. Kex is the friend Cyn’s step-family cannot see mainly because he is always in the form of a spider that is always sitting on Cyn’s shoulder. Kex is also a good friend to the Princess of the Nightwalkers.

Prince Navare: the next ruler of the Nightwalker race is the dark, mysterious man that Cyn meets at an annual masked ball. Navare finds himself attracted to this young boy but is unable to do anything about it due to the fact many people surround them. The boy’s blood and body hint innocence Navare has not tasted in hundreds of years.

Princess Nyla: the sister to Navare and close friend to Kex. She and Kex know how Navare and Cyn feel about each other so they team up to help the two males to find each other again after the masked ball in which Kex helps Cyn get ready for.