Chapter 3

Damn he was cute…no. His smile was cute. He lived in a duplex, it wasn’t too big. On the left of the hall there was the kitchen and on the right there was the living room. The stairs were just in front of me. It was a cool house. I liked it.

-You can hang your coat up on the coat stand. –he was pointing to it and I did what he told me and softly thanked him. –I’m going to prepare the stuff.

-I would like to help you if you don’t mind…-I followed him to the kitchen.

The decoration of the house was quiet simple, there wasn’t paintings nor photographs. He had the furniture that he needed and so I thought he was living on his own. He gave me some plates to put them on the tiny table of the living room. When we finished we sat on the couch. We had nachos, peanuts, fajitas, beers, pizzas…it was like a huge party, thanks God I didn’t eat so much that morning.

-Well, tell me something about you because to be honest I don’t know a shit about you and I don’t want to have the feeling that I’m having dinner with a stranger. –he smirked at me and the he had a portion of pizza.

-Hmm…I’m 20 and I’ve been living here in London since I was a child. I dropped out of uni because of what happened and my parents got mad at me so at the moment we don’t have any relationship. My life is actually boring. What about you?

-What happened to you?

-You already know it, I told you all that in the  group therapy session.

-I know, but I would like to know why.

-Do you really think that I’m going to tell you something like that when I don’t even know why you are in that center?

-I guess you’re right. I’m 20 and I moved out here because the aliens tried to abduct me in Suffolk. –he was completely serious while he was telling me that but when I listened to it I just started laughing out loud and he started laughing as well. God, that smile.- No, just kidding. I moved out  because I need to move away of Suffolk. The reason why I entered in that center is- although is the silliest thing you’ve ever heard - because I broke up with my girlfriend and nothing had sense in my life. I felt like a shit. I thought that moving away would be the best idea but it wasn’t. I couldn’t stop thinking about her and I hated it living alone but I couldn’t get back to Suffolk because is where she lives.

-Oh, I’m sorry…

-It’s okay, now I’m getting better.-well that was right, because he had no more those dark circles under his eyes. While he was taking a fajita I was just stared at him from his hair till the way he was sat on the couch – Why you tried to commit suicide?

I thought about that for a moment. It was something I’ve never told anyone (except the doctors of course), I’ve never dealt with it.

-I’ll told you next date. – this time was me who smirked at him. He nodded smiling. Then he took two beers, opened them and gave me one. – Are you trying to get me drunk?

-Maybe…

We were talking about silly things and laughing all the time the rest of the evening. I really needed things like that. When we finished, we clean all up and he insisted on taking me home because it was late.

-Thank you for this, Ed. –once we were at the portal I hugged him just few seconds. I still don’t know why.

-You’re welcome.  Is it okay for you if I give you my number so we can date again? Because you have something to tell me. – he pointed at me and smiled.

-Of course! – After changing our numbers we said goodbye and when I got home, everything was so cold and lonely.  Suddenly I didn’t know why but I was looking forward to see him again. His appearance transmitted peace and serenity.   

__________________

Check out my other work: INVADED BY YOU (Ed Sheeran) hope you like it. Please COMMENT AND VOTE and also ENJOY!! Thanks for your support!!