Beat Of My Heart

12.Beat Of My Heart

By: Rennum

Genre: Romance

Cert: PG-13

Blurb:

After a nearly fatal car crash, Charlie is pronounced a miracle to remain alive. Once awakened from a month-long coma, she finds that her family had lost hope. But then there's Nate, the strikingly handsome nurse, who is caring and nice, and will do just about anything for her, and not to mention all her new hospital friends. Charlie soon finds that underneath all those blood-stained bandages, Nate is the one who is keeping her heart beating. Literally

My Thoughts:

It has romance, humour and the tear-jerking moments. If I remember correctly I think I may have actually shed a tear or two for this book and that never happens, but I guess there is a first for everything. At first I'll admit I was sceptical but that soon vanished within the first few chapters. I know I have said it before but the characters do grow on you and I am definitely glad I gave this book a chance.With a few twists along the way 'Beat of my heart' easily earned its way into my Top 20.

For this chapter I have a few extra recommendations. The main reason in picking these was due to the main story scenario for those of you who would like something along similar lines to read. The first is The story of Seth the main reason I like this story is because in my mind it held a strong message behind it in that 'Our imperfections are what make us unique'(My wise words of the day)

The second is 'Late summer rain', which also links in really well with 'The Story of Seth' and 'It all started with an apple'. What I like most is it simplicity. It doesn't over complicate things and is a very enjoyable read. Definitely a book that should be found in your library.

The third book is called '22 Minutes'. I can't remember my initial reason for wanting to recommend this book but when I thought of 'Beat of my heart' this was one of the first books that came to mind. So here it is.

My final book is, Take the Risk:Friends and Lover Series -Story #3. Now obviously this book is a part of a series but I think it ties in well with 'Beat of my heart'. The way in which the series is written I don't think you would have to read Part 1 & 2 to understand Part 3. I do think that it would be better if you did as it would help you gain a better understanding of the characters and their background and so on. So I think it would be really cool if you could check it out.

As always books can be found in my library.

Until next time

Adios!x

Since posting this '22 Minutes' had been renamed to 'A Cardiac Mistake' :)