The Kissing Booth

Okay so now that I have talked about some of my most recent reads, it seems only fair that I go back to the beginning and give credit to my earlier reads.Starting with the very first book I read on Wattpad.

5.The Kissing Booth

By Reekles

Genre: Romance

Cert: PG-13

Blurb:

Meet Rochelle Evans. She's sixteen. Pretty, popular, a good-girl and she's never been kissed. Meet Noah Flynn, her best friend Lee's older brother. Bad-ass, violent, and he's a total player. So when Elle and Lee decide to do a kissing booth for the Spring Carnival, she doesn't expect her life to turn upside down and inside out. Elle's going to fight what her heart wants every step of the way. This is Elle's story, and it's going to be one messy, bumpy romance that's nothing like the fairy tales say. But will she get her happily ever after?

My Thoughts:

As mentioned this was the very first book I read on Wattpad and forever one of my favourite. I'm proud to say that this book is also the reason I stayed on Wattpad and what got me hooked. The story revolves around Noah Flynn and Rochelle Evans. Although the story underlies the good girl bad boy theme in my opinion Reekles makes it work well. The development of characters and the flow of the book make it an enjoyable read which I know you'll grow to love.

If you liked the story then I suggest you take a look at the 'Beach House' also by Reekles. Being the 'Sister' book to The Kissing Booth it's a good follow on and won't leave you disappointed.

Until next time

Adios!x