26 Ways To Say 'I Love You'

7.26 Ways To Say 'I Love You'

By freeAngel

Genre: Romance/Teen Fiction

Cert: PG-13

Blurb:

Tally has been asked out by Logan Donovan exactly 88 times in the past year since they met. She somehow gets dragged into being stuck with him for an entire summer as they are given the job as being co-nannies for their English teacher's kids and nephew. Somewhere along the way she finds there's a different side to the all star athlete, straight A, golden perfect boy she sees everyday. Maybe asking her out all those times wasn't just a game?

My Thoughts:

Very much in like with this book. At first I thought it would be a bit cliché but I must admit it had me hooked form the word go. Well thought out and properly executed freeAngel did and awesome job. I know for sure that this book will become one of your favorites the way it became mine.  Once i started i just couldn't put it down. It definitely has the 'Book Factor' and will most certainly grow on you.The story is very creative It actually got me thinking how many different ways are there to say I Love You?

Have a read and you'll get a pretty good idea :).

My extra recommendation for this chapter would have to be 'Forty-Seven Uses For A Paperclip'. Although the title could seem a bit misleading it's a pretty decent read.

As always all books mentioned can be found in my library

Until next time

Adios!x