My Life With The Walter Boys

3.My Life With The Walter Boys

By: Fallzswimmer

Genre: Humor/Romance

Cert: PG-13

Blurb:

Sixteen-year old Jackie Howard knows nothing about her new guardian Katherine Walter when she moves from New York to Colorado. After discovering that Katherine has twelve boys, Jackie fears that living in the Walter house isn't going to be easy. It's just icing on the cake that the boys look like Abercrombie models...

My Thoughts:

Not to get confused with the Walker Boys story which I have been told is very similar yet different in its own right. The Walter Boys deserves to be in my top twenty, not just for the great story line but also for Fallzswimmer talent to keep on top of all the characters, developing each of their different traits and personalities and well as keeping the reader intrigued. Simple for that she deserves some credit. Now I know that books with loads of characters can be taunting but don't let that put you off. Life with the Walter Boys is addictive along with many funny moments. Although I try not to get attached to the characters you cant help but adore the family setting around which the story is set.

Of course after reading this you must go and read the sequel, My Life As A Walter Boy, which may I add was just as good as the first book. Loved It!!

As always check out my library for all the books mentioned

Hasta Pronto :)