Drunk

-Dominic's POV-

"Dominic! Dominic! Dominic!"

I laughed as I was thrown into the air before being caught by sturdy arms.

The room was spinning and the night was a blur but it was the most fun I had had in ages. The taste of alcohol in my mouth, the cheering, the excitement, the sheer joy of having everyone here to enjoy this with me.

This is what you call a party.

-5 hours prior-

"Dominic, please,"

"No."

"But we're bored,"

"So be it,"

"You don't even have a fight scheduled tonight,"

"I could get one later,"

"Demoniiiiccccc"

"Zackkkk"

We both glared at each other, only a couple of meters away. Neither one of us breaking eye contact. "Just help us get into the club, it won't kill you! You practically live there!" Zack argued. He's been trying to convince me for a while now to get me to use my street fighter ID to get into a club tonight but I haven't been agreeing. I didn't want to go to the club, it's never been my scene.

"M.D lives there!" "That's you!" "That's another side of me!"

-"Jake, tell her!"

-"Blake, tell him!"

I pushed Blake in front of me which resulted in him facing his brother who had also been used by Zack. They both looked at each other and shrugged. It was as if they were communicating in their minds because Blake then turned to me instead of fighting for me.

It would be funny if twins could actually do something like that because they weren't the only twins here. But alas, it'd be impossible for Nick to-

"Guys, leave her alone," Nick suddenly said, making my eyes widen slightly yet I smirked right after. Blake glanced at Nick but then looked back down at me. Unseaming to give up just yet.

"Come on D, it'll be fun. You've been under a lot of stress lately and so has Nick. I think everyone needs a day to relax and loosen up. Think of your brother." Once he said this I suddenly felt really guilty. I turned back to Nick who was typing furiously on his laptop and sighed at the sight. Maybe Blake was right.

"Fine, but only for Nick," I finally give in which causes the guys to cheer. I rolled my eyes at their celebration but couldn't hold in a little smile that followed it.

I started walking up to my room to start getting ready when I hear a call from behind me saying, "Make sure you wear something sexy Demonic," Zack again. I put up a finger without turning back to him and after heard him receive a punch which made me chuckle,

"You deserved that!"

When I got to my room, I closed the door gently before letting out a sigh. Those guys were going to be the death of me.

Opening my closet, I looked around until trying to find something decent to wear. Partying has never been my forte but since I officially work at the bar and was one of their main moneymakers, they expected me and Xavier to make appearances at events at least once a year so I did have outfits suited for this. I wasn't a fan of dresses but I've agreed to this already so here I was, wearing a dress.

I ended up picking something a little edgy yet comfortable and good looking before sitting down to put on some makeup. I was getting used to doing this now. It wasn't anything professional or extra although I was probably capable of doing better with a little pratice. I wanted to keep things as minimal as I could, not wanting to draw any attention to myself at all. I mainly used makeup normally to hide my scars though and thankfully it was doing a good job considering Arthur hasn't noticed them yet.