I NEED YOUR OPINIONS

Dear Readers!

I have said so many thanks yous in my stories but here I am with another one.

Thank you so so much for 2 Million views on this story!

Honestly if I could thank all the thousands of you in person I would. And...that may not be totally impossible.

But I'll get into that in a bit.

I started this story in 2016, started its sequel in 2019 and started its third book in 2021 (I've been late in uploading on it I know but I promise theres a reason and it will be continuing) and it blows my mind sometimes at how many people I've been able to talk to and connect with through them, my grantitude is never ending.

But through some of the conversations there has been a topic that has caught my interest.

Making this story...an actual book.

At first I wasn't sure but, I think its worth a shot.

Now, this is where I want your opinions and thoughts.

It's no secret that this story is long, it has faults and twists and turns that some love and some hate. But that's not something I want to change. Life can be long, it has faults, it has twists and turns and although this story is, for most of you, just a bit of fun, I'd like to think there's meaning behind it too. Something that sticks with all of you who make it this far. So I'd like to take that into the hard cover.

What I also want to tell you though is that I plan to change quite a bit of it in the hard cover as well. I may take away some scenes, change others, add a lot more too. But the main thing which I'm stuck on is...

Should I change the point of view?

In this story the point of views alternate in almost every chapter, you'll see this in the view of Dominic, of Nick, of Blake, or Xavier, etc etc... And I love that about this book, gives you an insight into what everyone is thinking but I'm thinking that it may be easier if I made it a third person POV if I were to make it into a book, which is a huge change but it'll save the table of contents from having over 60 titles lmao. But of course, it's only a thought of mine and since it'll be (hopefully) all of you who read it, I want to know what you guys want to see in it.

And this isn't just in the point of view.

Tell me, do you want more blood, love, realism, fantasy?

I want to know what could make this book your favourite book.

I'd love to hear what you think, talk to you all personally because as cheesy as this is, I appreciate every one of you.

I hope to hear from you all soon.

Love,

-Your Author