Welcome Back

-Nickolas' POV-

As Dominic and I came out of the airport I looked around and then looked back at my phone, texting the lads to check where they were but was cut off by someone calling, "Nick!" My head shot up and I smiled towards my four guys who were walking towards me. We greeted each other with hugs and handshakes before we started talking.

"So, what happened?" Jason asked and I grinned at him before replying, "it went well, I got her back and she agreed to join our gang!" I exclaimed and we cheered until Blake asked, "Then where is she?" with a less than happy look on his face. This made us all quieten down and start looking for her.

I looked behind me where I expected her to be but instead was left with confusion when I see she wasn't there. "Dominic?" I called when suddenly there was a yelp where I looked towards Jake to see Dominic behind him, raising one of his arms in an inspection. "Looks like you've been training while I was away, impressive." She compliments which made me smirk. I've been making these boys train senseless this past month and I'm glad she was able to see that straight away.

The guys looked at her with relief and were quick to welcome her back, hugging her too which I could tell caught her off guard a bit but it was nice to see nonetheless. Blake was surprisingly the only one who didn't greet her which confused me but I decided not to point it out in front of everyone and instead let it slide for now.

When they all let go of her Zack bounced up excitedly and exclaimed, "Let's go celebrate!"

---

-Dominic's POV-

It's been a couple of days since I came back to America with Nick and Zack's told almost everyone about a party he's been setting up for my return. Most people didn't care about the reason why this party was held though and I think it was better off that way. Zack lived together with Nick and Jason so their house was big enough for this party to take place and they were quite used to holding them too considering Zack was a party maniac. I, on the other hand, hated parties unless I was fighting in it. It just wasn't my scene.

Night came around and Nick pulled up to my house to pick me up. I stepped into the car in my decent clothes and got myself mentally prepared for the night. "Excited?" Nick asked and I shook my head, "Not really, parties aren't my thing." I say honestly which doesn't surprise him. "Cheer up Demonic, the party is for you after all." He had a point I guess so I sat quietly and told myself to be grateful that they cared at all.

When we got to the house, music was already blaring out from the windows and there were a great number of people there already. Zack was already drunk too which made me laugh slightly. Nick was greeted by a couple of people and was soon taken to socialize which I didn't mind. Around me, lots of people were drunk and making out which I was used to. My life was mostly spent in a bar after all so this sight was a familiar one.

After a while, I got really bored and tired. It was past 12 am and the jet lag was still present since I hadn't gotten to fixing that since I've been back. I yawned but was interrupted by an announcement made by nonother than Zack who was holding a mike and had turned off the music which gained everyone's attention.

"Ladies and Gentlemen stop kissing and start listening! I've got a challenge for you all with a $500 cash prize!" A challenge? I had thought, finding myself intrigued especially since there was money involved. "Interested aren't you? Well, then I won't waste time! I will give $500 to anyone who can tackle Dominic to the ground and keep her there for more than ten seconds!"

Holy Shit.

My eyes widened and quickly scanned the room to see everyone stare at me with murder in their eyes. "Damn you, Zack," I mumble and people started charging up to me right after. Punches were swung from behind me and in front of me at the same time so I ducked which got both of them to miss and instead fall due to their lack of balance. Next, some guys started kicking and punching me with weak forms so I was able to easily use my arms to block their attacks, grab their arms and legs and then shove them off to the side.