I Know Who She Is

-Nickolas' POV-

After Xavier took Dominic away, I looked down in deep thought. 'What the fuck, Demon?!' was what he said but something about it had triggered a train of thought in my mind, connecting different bits and pieces. 'Fuck up, Demon!' Xavier had also shouted towards the Mysterious Demon. It couldn't be, could it? I had never seen Dominic and The Mysterious Demon in the same room or close to each other despite them both knowing each other. Even what Dominic had just said about the police finding out would also make sense.

My eyes widened for a moment before I balled my hands into fists in anger. She had been playing us this whole time!

Zack seemed to have noticed my tense figure because he holds my shoulder and asks, "what's wrong Nick?"

"She's the Mysterious Demon," I answer slowly but all they did was stare at me with confusion, so I repeated it clearer, "Dominic is the Mysterious Demon!" I shouted before getting up and thinking about what to do.

"How? She's a lot weaker than M.D," Jake argued but Jason replied to him instead,

"She could have just been faking her weakness,"

"I'm going to fucking kill her," I growl, catching Blake suck in a deep breath from next to me but I ignored it. I started walking towards my car when I was stopped by someone holding my arm.

"Nick, please, you can't hurt her right now," Blake pleads but I scoff at him and pull my arm away from him roughly,

"I can do whatever the fuck I like!" His eyes hold sadness at my outburst and he tries to reason one last time.

"She just got run over Nick! She can barely move! Besides, if what you say is true, I shot her in the shoulder the other day! She can't fight back!" He exclaimed, face holding evidence of guilt. I hadn't known that he was the one who shot her, he kept it to himself and that probably hurts him now. Even so, I couldn't start showing mercy.

"This is the only chance we'll get where she'll be weak enough for us to capture her, I'm going alone," I say leaving them all behind.

I knew I was being cruel and that this was going to be a crime I wouldn't be able to repent for no matter how much I may try in the future, but it was the only way. We've fought long and hard for her, so it wouldn't make sense to just give up because we know who she is.

My first stop was the bar that the street fighters were found. I wasn't sure if they'd be here and if they weren't I wouldn't know where to look since the gym is closed. But if they were here then it'd just give me more evidence that she is really The Mysterious Demon.

Unlike the last time I was here, the whole place was deserted, and it was silent which felt off. I walked straight to where I knew the room of the two street fighters were. I could hear mumbles of voices from the other side but couldn't make out anything they were saying.

I knocked on the door formally and the voices stopped. I wanted to be calm about the situation despite burning on the inside. I felt footsteps getting closer to the door and eventually it was opened. "Where is she?" I ask steadily towards Xavier who looked down at me with a monotone face that pissed me off.

"Why would you care?" he asked, voice smooth. Making sure I knew that the last thing I'll get from him was fear.

"I know she's here and I know she's The Mysterious Demon!" I broke, sure that if she was in there she'd be able to hear it. Xavier's facial expression didn't change so I couldn't tell if I were right or wrong.

"You're wrong, Nickolas Secter," He confirms calmly and part of me almost doubts myself but, no, I couldn't give in so quickly.

I suddenly kicked the door fully open and barged into the room, patience completely gone. I looked around to see the spacious room filled with different sports equipment, some stained with blood, towels hanging on others. On one side of the room, there were a couple of seats and bean bags, one of the seats were occupied by someone who had their body turned from me.

"Who are you?" I asked her, trying to be as strong as I could but also cautious since I've been fooled around by her enough already.

"I believe it doesn't matter which one I am, you can't do anything to me either way," she replies, amusement laced with her words.

"Don't challenge me. I don't care if you've been shot or if you just got run over, I'll beat the fuck out of you," I threatened but before I could move forward I felt a harsh grip at my forearm. I turned to see Xavier looking down at me with a murderous look.

"Try it fucker. If you don't leave M.D and I's room right now I won't hesitate to break both of your arms in return."

"I know your secret Dominic!" I shouted struggling against Xavier, but she scoffed at me,

"Dominic got run overmeaning she wouldn't be able to move right?" She then asked which made mestop. She was right. She then stood up and turned to face us. Her hood was overher face and she was looking down because she didn't have her mask on but asidefrom that, she looked absolutely normal. If this was Dominic, she'd bescreaming or grunting in pain. I could see her smirking slightly before walkingup to a desk which had her mask and several contact lens cases on it, but Icouldn't shake off the feeling that she had to be Dominic. Even if the hoodthat she was wearing was different, even if she didn't have any bandagesvisible, it had to be her.

So, I started to struggle again, tried to run inher direction which caught both of their attention, and Xavier pushed me awayfrom her direction, but I kept struggling. I then reached for the knife in mywaistline and swung at Xavier which made him loosen his grip which I used as anopportunity to run towards her. I slid onto the floor when I was close andtried to trip her up. I expected her to dodge it if she wasn't Dominic, but shefell onto the floor with a yell of pain. I stood up and looked down at her. Herhoodie was hanging off her shoulder which revealed her still healing bulletwound. Her trousers were pulled up a little which showed the bandages on bothlegs. Lastly, her mask was tossed aside revealing her face.

"I knew it."