Things Are Changing

Authors Note: i know things are going really fast, but I feel like J & L have such a long story before the series officially starts, so I'm just going to try and fit in as many IMPORTANT details as I can, without spending too much time on storylines that have nothing to do with what will happen later. Thanks for all your support :D

I guess maybe I shouldn't have been making out with Ty outside of my house, and maybe we should had been a little more careful because I was receiving so many tweets from fans asking me all about my new boyfriend, the gossip magazines were crawling with theories, and I hated that. Louis was still ignoring my texts, and maybe it was understandable but it sucked you know? Why was I always the one who couldn't do anything, yet everyone else could hurt me in the same way and I wouldn't do a single thing to them.

Liam and I had started hanging out however, he and Ty would talk a lot about business and management, Liam had secretly confided in me about his plan to take a business course and potentially manage One Direction himself, he figured that way none of them had to be forced into things they didn't want to do. He wanted to break the contract between Louis having to date Eleanor, and Harry having to go on numerous dates with girls he only saw as friends. He wanted to do things his way, instead of being trapped into doing things just to bring in the wrong kind of attention.

Liam had his heart in the right place, he wanted to fix everything but I was worried that they would take him down before he even had a chance. He assured me that their contract renewals were coming up, and he had his own lawyers ready to drop their management, he just needed to be prepared on his end, Ty was more than willing to help. I left the two of them in my living room and went for a drive.

I parked out on the street, still trying to convince myself to go inside. I knew he was mad at me, but I didn't really like the way things were going. I knocked on his door after an elevator ride that felt like forever.

He answered the door after the third knock, I smiled and he stared at me. I made sure my foot was between the door and the wall so he couldn't slam it shut on my face. He stepped aside and let me in, I took that as a good sign.

"I'm sorry." He said to me before I could even speak, it shocked me. I wasn't expecting that at all.

"Me too." I told him, grabbing onto his hand.

He smiled softly before speaking again. "I was on some stuff, it was messing with my head. I shouldn't have said what I said, or acted the way I did."

I nodded, "Are you clean now?" I asked, and he nodded his head. I believed him.

"That's why I haven't answered your texts, I was doing a program."

It made sense, how different he had been acting, all the mood swings, everything.

"So we can be friends again?" I asked him happily. We were still holding hands and it was all I could think about.

"Yeah, absolutely, do you want a cup of tea?" He asked, still looking into my eyes. I couldn't speak, I just nodded even though I couldn't stand the taste of the stuff.

"You're such a liar." He laughed, letting go of me, "Lemonade then?"

"Yeah, sounds good." I called out after him as he walked away.

We spent the afternoon talking and joking around, Harry had come home and joined us. It was nice, it felt like the old times. The last time I had been here, Eleanor had been. Admittedly I was glad that she wasn't here this time around.

Louis excused himself to the bathroom and Harry had moved in closer to me, I couldn't help but look into his eyes, they're even more beautiful up close. "Can I help you?" I asked him, laughing.

Harry chuckled, "He's into you I hope you realise."

"Has a funny way of showing it." I said bitterly.

"I was here that weekend, when Eleanor was around. He slept on the couch."

I looked at him, was he serious? Harry just smiled.

"When he says he doesn't like her, he means he likes you but he's in a tough spot and doesn't want to hurt you."

Louis wandered back into the room and Harry tapped his nose before leaping back to his couch on the other side of the room, Louis frowned from confusion.

"Were you two snogging or something?"

Harry cackled, "She wishes."