On The Job.

"G'day blue eyes." Louis teased me one afternoon. He had texted me wanting to hang out, and fortunately for him I has an afternoon without any shoots.

"Your accents are terrible." I laughed, reaching for my cardigan. He stopped me, grabbing my arm and sitting down beside me.

"I thought we could just hang out here, you have a night shoot right? I've always wanted to hang out in a television studio."

"Well as long as you don't mind the cafeteria food..."

"I don't mind it at all." He shrugged, looking around the room.

"Did you want a tour? I mean, if you don't have any other ideas"

"Oo fancy, you showing me your place of work." He smiled, I noticed he wasn't sitting still, he had been distracted and perhaps a little jumpy? I couldn't really tell what was going on as he stuck his head out the door and looked up and down.

I slid my arms into my cardigan sleeves, pushing him lightly out of the doorway so we could begin.

"I always thought behind the scenes of television would be cool, I feel cool. It's cool what you do here. Jay." He said quickly, I nodded not wanting to make a deal out of how strange he seemed to be acting.

"It's great." I nodded, turning the corner. "So this is the conference room I guess you could call it. We run lines and do the read through's for every episode in here." I explained, opening the door and walking him down to the end of the table. "See, this is where I sit." I smiled, he grabbed the seat beside of it and sat down.

"Maybe I should think of doing this acting thing. I think I could do it. Me out of anyone in my band, I actually know how to act." He chuckled, folding his hands together atop of the table, acting all kinds professional.

"It's never too late to start." I told him, sitting down on my regular chair beside of him, our shoulders touching.

"I wouldn't be allowed to, management and all." He shrugged, standing up so fast he nearly knocked his seat to the floor.

I rose with him, tucking both our chairs in. He walked out of the room quietly, folding his arms across his chest, eyes peeled to the floor as he waited for me to show him which way we were turning.

Between the make up trailer and the set of my characters bedroom, I had lost his interest. It was as though he couldn't concentrate any longer, I didn't know what to do and to tell you the truth I thought I may even cry, I just felt so helpless. I didn't know what was wrong with him, was he upset? Did something happen? I didn't know and I didn't really know how to ask him either.

"We could just go back to my dressing room if you'd like? It's probably started to get boring." I rambled like a fool.

He stopped me before I could splutter any more nonsense. "Yeah okay." He smiled, holding his arm out as if to tell me to lead the way.

"Are you alright?" I finally mustered up the courage to speak, my stomach was in knots, I was cursing myself for speaking because after finally saying it I felt like maybe I shouldn't have.

"Course I am, why would you ask that?"

"You seem a little distracted." I shrugged, not wanting it to turn into a big deal.

"Well I'm not. Look at me, I'm paying you attention right now aren't i?" He snapped, looking me in the eye, I couldn't help it. He was scaring me a little. I had to look away.

"I'm sorry. Just don't want to bore you." I said to him softly, still unable to meet his gaze.

"You're not." His tone changed, I jumped slightly as his arm wrapped around my shoulder. "You're never boring."

"Okay" I smiled, although I wasn't entirely convinced.

I shot some scenes during the evening, and didn't make it home until just after 11. I was exhausted yet at the same time I wasn't ready for bed. It was time to relax in my pyjamas and lounge out in front if the telly.

I grabbed a cucumber, some tomatoes and few leaves of lettuce. A boring salad I knew, but I couldn't be bothered with anything else.

There wasn't much on television, so I opted for channel surfing instead, catching only the tail end of Teen Wolf, and a couple of other programmes I'd never even heard of.

I was nearly asleep when one channel caught my attention.

"One Direction's Louis Tomlinson has had his license removed from him after caught driving under the influence, no word has come from the 1D team since this information surfaced."

I turned it off, it was disgusting how they used people for news. I hated that side of this business, somehow everyone's private lives became public property and I wasn't going to pay any attention to Louis' business unless he was the one telling me about it.

I didn't stay up much later, tucking myself into bed and plugging my phone into it's charger.

Thanks for letting me crash your work today x

Louis had texted me. I smiled to myself before replying to him quickly, maybe it wasn't so bad after all.