The Night Of My Life

Life had gone by fast, the excitement of filming my first ever television series consumed me, the entirety of my being seemed to always be buzzing, electrified with excitement. I didn't care about the long days, the early starts or the reshoots. I loved every single second of my job. I loved the interviews, the red carpets, the cast parties. I loved talking to directors and auditioning for small parts in movies. I loved the photo shoots and the fans on the streets asking for my autograph. It was crazy to think that not too long ago, I was one of those fans hoping to meet somebody, anybody in the streets of Sydney.

We were halfway through our second season when filming was in full hiatus for a few weeks. It was the first time this year that we had any time to ourselves. Of course, that being so. Lila was wanting to party, and what greater excuse of having one than her birthday?

The night was still young, when she finally allowed me to break away from her. I was thirsty, all that dancing had tired me out almost completely.

The bar was somewhat emptier than I had expected, but there was one person seated on a lonely stool right in the middle. He wasn't talking to the bar tender like I usually did, He was sitting at the bar drinking lemonade, I sat down beside him and ordered the same. Because Lila was only 18, there was no alcohol available for anyone not that I drank much anyway.

"Lemonade hey, good choice." The man sitting beside me, said in an English accent, as he nodded towards my untouched glass. I was pooped, but I knew being sociable was something I had to do.

"Yeah, I always appreciated good lemonade." I admitted, smiling at him, he looked rather familiar but so did everyone else in the party, after all we had all been actors and singers. The accent should have tipped me off though.

"I'm Liam" he reached his hand over for me to shake.

"Jay."I introduced myself.

"You're not American." He pointed out.

"I'm Australian" I said in my Aussie accent, it was funny. People didn't usually ask about origins. They didn't care where you came from, as long as this was where you ended up. At least in this business.

"There it is." He said with a grin.

I usually spoke in an American accent, it helped me when I was acting mainly because my characters were usually all American, I liked the practise.

"You're Liam Payne."

"Last time I checked, yes I am" he laughed, just liked I remembered from watching him on television, his laugh was really cute.

"You're on the show with Lila aren't you?"

"Yeah that's me." Although it was weird hearing it that way.

"I've watched an occasional episode."

This extremely attractive young man came and sat next to Liam, I couldn't keep my eyes off of him, his shirt hugged his fit body, his hair was messy in a sexy on purpose kind of way, he was wearing black jeans and a blue long sleeved button up shirt, suspenders and a bow tie.

"Oh hello there" he said to me, when I was spotted, his smiled one of the sexiest smiles I had ever seen.

"Hey, I'm Jay" I introduced myself, playing with my blonde hair, something I always did when I was nervous.

"I'm Louis" oh yes, the man before my eyes was the same man that I had fantasised over as a teenager, I had posters of him on my walls he was most definitely my favourite of the band, and my heart couldn't stop racing for the entire duration of this moment.

"It's really nice to meet you." I told him with full honesty, sipping my lemonade; unlike Liam I did not have a straw to sexily play with it with my tongue, in a desperate attempt to impress him.