♥45♥ Even if I am just a honey badger

Bakugou thought he would have to force his way out of the hideout, but it turned out All Might and the chosen team of heroes have successfully raided the hideout. Not only did Kamui Wood trap the villains, but Edgeshot managed to put Kurogiri out of commission just like Gran Torino did to Dabi. 

"Bakugou, this is what it means to be a Pro? Look! Everyone came here together but they sorted the villains out individually!" She wagged her tail from inside Bakugou's shirt.

"Hmph, I would have been able to blow them all away! And stop wagging your fucking tail! It tickles!" 

All Might was happy to see Bakugou, but he was hesitant to touch Bakugou's shoulder for a moment because he forgot the honey badger was Yuuki. "Oh yeah, Yuuki-kun is also a honey badger." 

"Yep! I have no more strength to become a human now! Bakugou, turn 90 degrees clockwise." 

"Huh?" He didn't question her and he did it anyway. 

Now Yuuki can see Edgeshot. "Sensei, it's been a while!" 

"Yuuki, are you okay?" 

"I've got broken ribs and I think I am bleeding internally!" 

"Why do you sound so happy about it?" 

"I didn't! It hurts more when I am in human form! When I am in this form, it doesn't hurt too much!" 

"...idiot." But he was glad she was okay. He joined the rescue mission because he was worried about her and he wanted to save her from the League of Villains. 

"Sensei, Sensei! I have a lot to tell you! I can finally control the wolf side-" But Yuuki was interrupted because the villains and Bakugou suddenly started vomiting some black liquid from their mouths. "What?!" Yuuki didn't know what was going on, the black liquid was spilling out violently around them! "Edgeshot-sensei!" 

"Yuuki!" Edgeshot was confused because Kurogiri was down and warping shouldn't be possible for anyone! Where did the Nomus come from?! "Yuuki!" 

"NOOO!!!!!!!!" All Might was just next to Bakugou! He was too late to save Bakugou and Yuuki from the villains! And now the villains were all gone while leaving the heroes with Nomus to deal with! All Might doesn't have time for this! He had to go after them! 

...

Where did they even end up? The whole place looked demolished and in ruins! Just when Yuuki and Bakugou thought they could be safe, more bullshit decided to come their way. 

Yuuki could tell by Bakugou's expression and the lack of his usual loud and foul-mouth personality being replaced by careful and silent thinking was a sign that they were really in a bad position; not only were the League of Villains warped with them here, but they also have the brain behind the League to greet them. Yuuki looked at All For One and she could see why Bakugou would be silent. 

'This man is strong. His smell...he reeks of killing intent...!' She was glad she's a honey badger right now, she wouldn't have been able to breathe or move properly if she was anything else! 'This other smell...?!' She looked over her shoulder and she could just barely see Midoriya from behind a broken piece of wall! What were they doing here?! Kirishima, Iida, Todoroki, and even Yaoyorozu! Did they come for her and Bakugou?!

Yuuki was starting to panic; she wanted to protect Bakugou and the others, but what could she do as a literal honey badger? If All For One caught Midoriya and the others, they're goners! 

"Yuuki?" Bakugou could feel Yuuki shaking a little. He was too, but he told himself that he will have to move when the time called for it because he will have to protect Yuuki. 'I should have thrown Yuuki over to Edgeshot or All Might...!' One being warped away was better than two after all.