♥08♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Heroes vs Lone Wolf

Recovery Girl had finally finished healing Jirou. "Now then. Is that child going to let me heal her too?" She asked as she looked down at the crater where Bakugou's explosions could be heard. She was concerned about the girl called Yuuki, who was now in rage and blindly attacking Kirishima and Bakugou. 

"Yuuki-san..." Midoriya could see Bakugou and Kirishima were doing their best to keep Yuuki down there in the crater. 'They're clever to not let her out of there. If she escapes as she is now, she will definitely come back as our enemy. We have to find a way to make her remember who she is. But how?!' Midoriya couldn't battle because Recovery Girl wouldn't let him after he had just healed up. He had to think! What's the best way to rescue Yuuki?!

Yuuki growled at Kirishima and Bakugou, unafraid by the spiky haired combination and she's bearing her fangs at them. 

Bakugou used his explosions to maneuver himself into the air around her. He let her think she had predicted the right course of path but dodged to get behind her in the last minute! It was the same move he had used against Midoriya back when they played the roles of villains and heroes along with Iida and Uraraka. However, the difference was Midoriya fell forward to the pain. Yuuki didn't move an inch and she took the hit on like it was nothing.  

"Gah...!" Bakugou was grabbed by the face and he felt Yuuki throw him away. 

"Yuuki!!!" Kirishima went onto the offensive! He hardened his arms and he threw punches at her. He didn't go in without a plan! His plan was to grab her from behind and let Bakugou get close to cause an explosion to her front! 

Yuuki sent out punches and kicks at him too. She was very acrobatic in her previous transformation so it was not a surprise that she would be flexible and acrobatic in the second transformation too. Yuuki breathed in and she gave out a powerful roar, throwing both males off balance! 

Bakugou and Kirishima had to shut their ears because the roar was so powerful from up close! The roar caused a sound wave that even the people who were spectating had to shut their ears too.

When both males opened their eyes, Yuuki was right in the middle of them! She jumped up and she kicked them both in the side of the face! 

Bakugou did not fall fully right into the ground because he used his explosion to fly into the air again. "I'm calling your name, you stupid ratel! Wake the fuck up!" He managed to punch her in the face! "And don't you punch your owner in the fucking face!" 

Yuuki did a flip and she landed on all fours! "Grr...!" She growled at him, blood trickled down the corner of her lips! She charged towards them and she was determined to claw the shit out of them! 

"Bakugou!" Kirishima jumped onto Yuuki and he hardened his whole body to put his entire weight down on her! 

"Grr...! Ah...!" Yuuki tried to throw him off her but he was persistent! He wrapped an arm around her neck and the other around her waist. 

"I won't let go! Come on, Yuuki! Come back! You have to come back!" 

Yuuki screamed and she bit him right in the arm! She was able to draw blood because the powers of her jaws were enough to break turtles and hard rocks! 

Kirishima withstood the pain! He opened an eye at Bakugou, "Bakugou, now!" 

Bakugou did not hesitate and his hand did an underarm throw's action before he set in a powerful explosion! 

"Die!" He didn't mean for her to really die, he's just saying that to give him more motivation. 

Yuuki mustered her whole strength and she managed to lift Kirishima off the ground and turn herself around so the explosion hits Kirishima's back instead!