♥24♥ Internship Arc - A clash of philosophy

"I'm full~." Yuuki was so happy with the meal, she was full after eating the honey flavored ice cream. "Todoroki, I'm so happy right now~." 

"Good for you." Todoroki was scratching the ear on top of her head again. 

"Hee~." Her tail swished left and right because his touch felt nice. 

"Yuuki, there are laws that protects children from adults, okay? You're still a child in the eyes of the law." 

"Huh? Oh, okay." She honestly have no clue what he meant by that but she still said okay to it anyway. She could smell another scent on Todoroki. She leaned closer and she sniffed him. 

"W-what?" 

"The smell is familiar but it's not you." 

"That's probably because I've been walking alongside my old man." 

"You're with him for internship?" 

"Ah. I have no intentions of forgiving my father for what he had done to me or my mother, but I will not deny his judgement and strength as the number two hero. That's how I see it anyway." 

Yuuki nodded in understanding. During the course of watching her eat, Todoroki had told her about his family's situation. Yuuki didn't really know what to say but Todoroki was happy for her to just listen and know more about him without actually giving him an answer. 

"Todoroki, can I look at that picture again?" 

"Sure." The picture she was referring to was a picture of Todoroki's mother picking him up and smiling at the camera. The picture was found recently by Todoroki and he saved it on his phone; he will open it up and look at it whenever he's having a bad day. In the picture, it was the younger him before the scar incident. 

"Your mom is beautiful. Ooh, her hair is white! Me too!" 

It was because of the similarity that he strived to protect her; just like he didn't want anyone to harm his mother, he doesn't wish for anyone to harm Yuuki. 

"Yuuki, have you confessed to him yet?" Edgeshot asked all of a sudden, his return making Todoroki jump slightly. 

"Confess?" 

"You really are clueless, huh?" 

"Eh?" 

Edgeshot sighed and he gently hit Yuuki's head with the paper fan. "Are you ready to go?" 

"Yep! I'm ready to kick villains' butts!"

Todoroki blinked, "You're patrolling the area too?" 

"We are, but we will be above buildings since our Quirks allow us to maneuver better." Edgeshot informed him. 

"I see." He walked out of the restaurant with Yuuki after they had paid their bill. Once they were outside, Todoroki was a little surprised to see his Dad was here. 

"Why didn't you eat at the place I chose?" Endeavor asked him. 

"Too many people." 

"Hm?" Endeavor noticed Yuuki and Edgeshot. 

Edgeshot nodded his head once as a sign of respect to the No.2 hero. 

"Hmph, you didn't strike me as the type to train someone as an intern, Edgeshot." 

"There's always a first time for everything." 

Todoroki's dad looked down at Yuuki to notice she was staring at him with curiosity. 

Yuuki then looked at Todoroki, "Todoroki, I don't think your dad notices, but I think someone should tell him that he had set himself on fire." The way she whispered it, Endeavor could still hear him.