♥22♥ Internship Arc - hand in hand, the truth and the lie

Yuuki was not good with transportation, but she was strangely okay and she was sitting up on her knees on the seat and looking out of the window while wagging her tail. 

"I'm surprisingly okay! That candy was disgusting though." Yuuki wondered why Kirishima gave her the piece of candy but not eating one himself; it's weird for people to offer something and then not eat it themselves. 

"Haha..." If Kirishima told her it was travel medicine, she will refuse to take it so he lied to her and tell her it was candy. 

Kirishima was on the other side of the seat and he was watching her with a brotherly smile on his face. He was taking the long route to Fourth Kind's agency, but he wanted to make sure Yuuki was fine before anything. He wouldn't want her to end up lost on the street like last time so he wanted to make sure she made it for her internship first. 

"Only a scarf? It's so long too." Kirishima was holding the scarf that Yuuki will use to trace down the person she's going to do her internship with. "Which hero have a long-ass scarf again? And you really know where this person is by smell?" 

"The smell is getting stronger and stronger. We're going in the right direction." Her eyes stayed at the fast moving scenery. The scenery when she's running on all fours was nothing to the scenery when on a bullet train. She's so fascinated by everything outside moving so fast. "Wow! It's fast!" 

"You really are fascinated by the scenery, huh?"

Yuuki giggled and she sat back down again. "By the way, where are you going for your internship?" 

He punched his fists together, showing off his signature grin of manly confidence! "To Fourth Kind's agency!" 

"Fourth Kind?" If she doesn't remember the hero name, it was a good sign that the mentioned hero have never ever went to her world and tried to kill her or the experiments that were made to exist too. 

He closed his eyes as he remembered talking with the class about Yuuki...

Yuuki was studying with Present Mic in the library so it left the whole of Class 1-A to talk with Aizawa about a private matter. 

"The rumor that went around regarding Yuuki...it seems like no one knows about that lone wolf form you guys have talked to me about."

Aizawa's words made everyone silent; everyone here know the lone wolf form too well. Yuuki's second Quirk that was so strong and out of control that it took 7 of them to work together to bring her back to the way she was now. 

"Either way, Yuuki was not the only one who had come here. Burnt trees, piles of earth, many amount of water that could make an oasis, and the villains with animal Quirks like her...they all arrived in our world, though they landed at various parts of the world." 

"Why did Yuuki land here with us?" Uraraka asked, "Is it because Bakugou's love for her brought her here?!" 

"That's not how it is, Round-Face! Shut your fucking trap!" Bakugou aggressively shouted at her. 

"My only theory to that if not held onto, those things will return to this world originally where they were taken from in this world. In Yuuki's case, because Bakugou was holding onto her, she came here with us. Who knows where she could have ended up if not for Bakugou." 

"Bakugou! Good on you, buddy!" Kirishima cheered. 

"Tch. So what?" Bakugou asked Aizawa, "I doubt you're wasting our time to tell us crap." 

"Many of the people born in Yuuki's world have been driven to madness." Aizawa explained. 

"Madness?" The whole class did not understand.