♥28♥ You and I

Since the alarm did not go off nor did the public hear anything about villains being inside U.A, the whole thing was easily covered up by the school and police. All Might and Eraser Head were both able to apprehend the villains and give them all to the police in secret.

Edgeshot did come to school, but he did not come to see Yuuki. He didn't want Yuuki to see her here because it will make him look too suspicious to her. If she found out about the tracking chip being inside the back of her neck, who knew what she will do?

"That red haired boy?" Edgeshot didn't know it was possible for her to revert back without knocking herself out. 

"Yes." Aizawa answered, "Yuuki was able to return to his because of Kirishima." 

"Young Kirishima and Young Yuuki...can this be a sign of romance?!" All Might's got a ship and he's ready let it sail!

"So we can assume that red haired boy can do that...but can we guarantee that again?" Edgeshot asked. "I wish to propose something. Please hear me out." What he will suggest will be so shocking that All Might and Aizawa literally had their mouths open!

Yuuki felt very guilty because the class had to end right there. It's because of her again-

"Yuuki-san, you're not getting changed to your uniform? You'll be late to leave." Yaoyorozu entered the changing room because she noticed Yuuki had not left yet. 

"Momo..." Ears drooping like a guilty dog, Yuuki looked at Yaoyorozu with a sad look. "I'm sorry."

"Yuuki-san..." 

"I didn't mean to chase you and hurt you. I'm sorry."

"It's okay! I was able to get away at the time-" 

"But what if I didn't? If I was any faster, I would have..." She looked at her own hands, "I can't stop myself. Once I go into the other form, I feel the strong urge to see blood. I won't care where it's from." 

Yaoyorozu worriedly looked at her and she sat on the bench next to her. "Yuuki-san, while it's true that your other form...is not very friendly, but you're still you. You made it back in the very end." She ran a comforting hand up and down her back. "It's okay, I'm not hurt and you're not hurt either. No one is hurt." 

Yuuki leaned against her and Yaoyorozu hugged her. 

"There, there, it's okay." 

"What if I wake up one day to find one of our classmate's blood on my hands?" 

"That will never happen, silly. Have you forgotten what your Hero name is? You still have to live up to its name. Just like how I won't bring shame to my Hero name, you shouldn't give up and bring shame to yours too...Courageous Hero: Ratel." 

Yuuki closed her eyes and she cried in silence. Was this how it felt to have have someone who was like an older sister?

He was waiting outside for her because he was worried. He grasped the cotton of his shirt, the spot where his own heart lie. 

"Yuuki..." Kirishima smiled a little whenever he think back about the times he had spent with her. Their awkward first meeting, their time in her world, coming back here and watching her adapt to this world, the forehead kiss for her in the train, and then bringing her back, not once, but twice when the wolf howled at her for complete control of her.  

He watched the door open and then out came Yuuki in her U.A uniform. 

"Kirishima-san, I managed to talk her out again." Yaoyorozu was requested by Kirishima to go into the girls' locker room to get her out. Kirishima wouldn't be able to call himself a man if he walked in there himself! "You really care about Yuuki-san. I still have duties to take care of, I need to catch up with Iida-san. Why don't you walk her home?"