Chapter 20

Kyungsoo's POV

As much as it pained me to leave Luhan in such a state, I knew he would be fine.

Sehun and Luhan had something that was unbreakable.

It couldn't be described but you could see it in the way they looked at each other.

The way their whole soul lighted up just by being together.

I turned to Kai and smiled.

Kai didn't need to ask to understand, he took my hand and pressed a soft kiss on it.

The action lingered on my skin and tingled.

"I've always hated my life, I hated the fact that not a single moment of it was happy," Kai started.

"I especially hated Luhan because I thought he was the reason for my suffering. But he wasn't, it was never his fault." He let out a sigh and I took his hand.

"Are you happy now?" I asked.

"If being with you isn't happiness, then I don't want happiness." He looked me in the eyes and my lungs were suffocating.

He leaned down and pressed a delicate kiss to my lips.

I smiled into the kiss and pulled him closer.

I love you.

~ Three years later ~

Baekhyun's POV

"Chanyeol! Take off that hideous looking tie! No, you are not going to the interview and scare the person to death with your outfit!" I shouted at my husband from across the room.

He looked down at his choice of clothing and shrugged.

I rumpled through our closet and got out the new tie I had just bought for him.

I smiled and walked to him.

"Now, good luck," I said as I tied it around his neck.

"I will," he leaned down and pressed a kiss before leaving.

"Oh pabo, don't forget to come back early!"

"I won't," he smiled widely and I smiled back.

Chanyeol had now found a reason to smile.

The fact that he forgot such a beautiful smile made me unhappy.

But now that he was back to being that clumsy kid I fell in love with, makes me feel like the luckiest person on this earth.

I kept smiling as I flopped back onto our bed.

Kai's POV

Kyungsoo is a headache.

Honestly, he's hot one minute then he can pour ice water down your back the next.

I can't complain because I love him but I was supposed to ask him to marry me then he just got up and walked out.

I groaned as I ran a hand through my hair and looked down at the ground.

Maybe he wanted me to be more romantic?

I wasn't exactly the most romantic person out of bed.

I sighed as I got dressed and left the apartment.

I'm now a dance teacher while Kyungsoo's taking cooking classes to become a chef.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are still trying to find jobs.

Since Chanyeol reclaimed his name, he got his deal from his dad's will so they're pretty well off.

I walked past a flower shop and stopped.