Chapter 3

Luhan's POV

I woke up and tried to move but my limbs were tied up.

Why am I tied up?

Finally my vision cleared and I saw bubble gum hair in front of me, I took a whiff and it smelt so sweet but subtle.

The head moved and a beautiful face looked up at me.

I swear, if a zoo broke out loose in my stomach it couldn't even compare to what I felt. My hands became clammy and my mouth became dry all I could feel was the heated throbbing of my heart pounding in my chest and head.

His eyes were searching for something in mine, and finally he spoke.

"Hey."

Sehun's POV

Why couldn't I just kill him?

He's my only concern for right now meaning I can't have other people to take care off.

Well the pay was pretty good.

Might as well make this as painless as possible.

I lifted my head and stared into Luhan's eyes.

After spending my whole life alone I didn't know how to start a conversation.

So I lamely said, "Hey."

And what happened next was music to my ears, Luhan's eyes crinkled and sparkled and he started laughing.

I didn't understand why, but it was so contagious the way he would smile beautifully so the side of my lip slightly moved up.

"What's so funny?" I ask slightly amused.

And he started laughing so hard that tears started forming.

He's weird as hell. I reached out to wipe the tears coming out while his laughter filled my lifeless apartment.

When my fingers touched his milky white skin he froze and I wiped away the little tears near his eyes.

His eyes widened and pink suddenly spread all over his face.

For a slight second my heart skipped a beat and I pulled away to shake off the feeling.

I untied him and said, "You can't leave here."

A weak voice came out of him mouth, "Why?"

This was my first time hearing his angelic voice, my mind froze.

"Well I'm supposed to kill you."

I decided to say it straight out. I didn't want to keep anything and if he runs I'll have a reason to kill him.

"If you try to run away, I'll hunt you down and you'll be cold before even coming close to finding help." I said and his eyes turned scared.

I've never felt pity or guilt looking into the eyes of the person I was ready to kill but the expression on his face made me want to kill myself.

"Well, when are you going to kill me? My whole existence is a mistake anyways," I could hear his shaky voice starting to become angered and frustrated.

"If it wasn't for me then everyone would be happy. Why don't you just kill me now?! Why go through the trouble to kidnap a useless piece of shit anyways?!!" He started shouting and tears started rolling down his face and each tear tore out a piece of my being.

Luhan's POV

I didn't think they wanted me gone so much they'd hire someone to kill me.

Better, this means I wouldn't have to kill myself.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST KILL ME NOW?!" I screamed at the stunned boy who's eyes are blank.

The tears were blinding my vision and my hands were held in a tight fist.

I can't run.

I'm going to die.

And there's nothing I could do but cry in frustration and anger.

Why was I a mistake?

Why am I here?

My mind is attacked by a typhoon of self piteous questions when I feel two arms around me and I'm against the comfiest embrace I've ever felt.

I snuggled closer, and my tears soaked through his shirt.

"W why?" I managed to choke out in between sobs.

The arms tightened and I look up finally.

I gasped when I saw his expression.

His eyebrows were scrunched up in pain and his eyes glistened and I heard a small answer. "Why can't I do it?"

It was so quiet I could barely make out what he said.

He just hugged me closer and I closed my eyes again breathing in his scent.

Sehun's POV

Why did I have to get assigned this case?

Holding the frail little pale boy.

I knew.

I'm certain.

He'll be the death of me.

_________________________________________________

Thank you every one who's reading! Please comment! :) comments make my day and help me keep going! I'm really sorry I'll try updating more but I've had so much homework :( ugh stupid school. -_-

Much love ~ Serenityvi