Chapter 7

Luhan's POV

We're finally here.

I breathed in the cold autumn air into my lungs.

The leaves were all crisp and warm colors.

It was picture perfect.

There was nobody here except the tall trees that covered us and only let in that occasional ray of sunlight.

The water near us sparkled a pure blue and I was mesmerized.

"It's beautiful here."

Sehun nodded and continued to observe.

He looked so beautiful and yet so sad and empty.

I don't have enough time to care about others but his long eyelashes would flutter and he just kept staring to the side.

I just couldn't get enough.

I knew he was going to kill me, but I never cared about that fact.

I've only known him for two days and I just want to know every little fact about him.

His little habits, his hopes, his dreams, his feelings, and his thoughts I wanted to be intoxicated by all of it.

"Sehun,"

His eyes found mine and I just can't get over how he made me feel.

"In three months time, I'm going to die. So can you complete my last wish?"

He thought for what seemed like the longest time.

"Alright. What is it?"

"Let me have you. There's nothing I want more in this world but you."

He looked deep into my soul and chuckled.

"You don't even know me."

"I want to. I'm willing to give up everything to drown myself in you."

"Why?"

"Why did Romeo love Juliet? Why do we fear we'll run out of time? Why are we here? I want you because when I first saw you, I could see a future. When you hugged me I felt all my broken pieces stick together."

"You're going to be the end of me, I swear." He sighed and sat on the grass.

He motioned for me to sit beside him.

Sehun's POV

He's going to fix me.

I can already feel his small hands finding my heart and warming it up.

"I was an unwanted child. My father had me with another woman. When he died, my mom sold me to an assassin company. I was taught to never feel pain, love, joy.. Any emotion really. The first time I killed someone I knew there was no going back."

His small warm hands found their way to mine and he leaned beside me.

Human warmth.

"Humans feel so warm when they're alive."

"Yeah they do."

"I never wanted to love. But I can't deny you. I can't deny what I feel for you."

He smiled and sighed.

"We're both unwanted."

His eyes started shimmering and I hugged him.

He's so delicate.

So precious.

I'll protect him to my last breath.

There's nothing in the world that made me feel more alive than being with Luhan.

Kyungsoo's POV

Every since me trying to commit suicide, Kai's never left my side.

It's been a day and I actually like it.

I don't hate it when he touches me.

I don't hate his voice.

"Hyung, wanna go out?"

What?

"I'm hungry, let's go get something to eat."

Oh.. "Sure."

I put on my clothes and we decided on sushi.

Kai's POV

We ate and Kyungsoo hasn't talked about why he did it or what he's thinking.

I can't read him.

And it frustrates me.

"Hyung, what are you thinking of?"

"You,"

My heart beat fastened.

"What about me?"

"Why do you keep bothering yourself? I'm going to die soon."

"Hyung don't say that. I'll keep you alive."

"I've spent my whole life being hated. I'm not needed, my whole family abuses me. No one needs me. I'm just like Luhan."

I can't believe he was treated that way. He was hurt the same way I would hurt Luhan.

I mistreated him. Was Kyungsoo getting mistreated my punishment?

"Hyung, how can I help you?"

"Help me find Luhan."

___________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! I'm sorry, my writing's sorta bull.... I really appreciate everyone who reads, and yes I do notice you guys who read, comment and vote :3 you guys are my <3 please comment anything you'd like to see improve or just anything at all. I do read them and they make my day ^^

Kamsamnida <3
-Serenityvi