Chapter 9

It has been two week since Luhan was kidnapped. During those weeks, Luhan and Sehun were practically attached by the hip. No one asked why Luhan was gone. He wasn't needed by the world. Kai has been desperately trying to direct Kyungsoo in the direction opposite of Luhan. But little did he know Kyungsoo was getting warmer and warmer to finding his oasis.

Sehun's POV

"Wake up, bitch. You've become so lazy that a child could kill you!"

I groaned and opened my eyes to see one of the people I work with.

No one other than Park Chanyeol, number 843, to wake me up so kindly.

"What do you want?"

"The office has a job for me, and I need a partner. You're the most reliable person." He grinned smugly and tossed me the files.

Do Kyungsoo

"And why would you need my help?"

"I'm asked to keep an eye out for him, he's been trying to access information about our systems."

"Can't even keep a teen out?"

"He looking for the same person that you have." He turned and looked me straight in the eye.

"He's trying to track the whereabouts of Luhan."

My blood froze and I looked down.

"The reason why the company's informed us is because he's coming close. He's hot on our trails, so the company hired us to shut him up."

"What's the kid's name again?"

"Do Kyungsoo."

"What about Kyungsoo?" A small and all too well known voice spoke.

He came up to me and slipped into my lap.

He snuggled close to me, then stared at Chanyeol and back at me.

"I know a Do Kyungsoo, he's my friend from school."

He glanced down and saw what I was holding.

"No... No, no, no you can't kill Kyungsoo! You can't!" He started waving his hands and tried grabbing for the papers.

His eyes were filled with emotion and he was freaking out.

*thwack*

Luhan's small body fell into my lap again, this time unconscious.

Chanyeol's POV

Ever since I've known Sehun from our trainee days, this was the first time I saw emotion in his eyes.

Confusion, hurt and anger.

Wow, three emotions that I haven't seen ever, all happening in an occurrence of 2 minutes because of one thing.

A thing named Luhan. He looked at me then sighed.

The anger disappeared from his eyes, since he knew I was doing what I was supposed to.

"Sehun.."

"I know, I know." He looked down and averted my eyes.

I frowned then picked up the files.

"We start tomorrow."

And without a final look, I left.

___________________________________________________________________

Annyeong <3 I love love love your comments!!! I literally enjoy each and everyone of them XD please leave more comments and as you wished baekyeol might sneak in. I already had a baekyeol fic so I was unsure about it...

Please leave more comments!

And if you don't mind a vote ;)

Kamsamnida and saranghae all my lovelies :*

Serenityvi