BSM: You're Adopted

Harry:

And at first, he’s hesitant. Hesitant to let you worm your way into his heart; hesitant to love you, because he knows that once he drops his guard, and he lets himself think about you as he would his own sister, there’s no going back. He’s hesitant, because he doesn’t want to make a mistake; push you too far when he insists that you can’t go to that party, or that you can’t see that boy. He knows that once he lets you worm your way into his heart, he’ll never be able to stop caring for you in that brotherly way he cares for his older sister. 

.

Liam:

And he’s compassionate. He’s sorry that somebody had treated you that way, that you had to put up with that, all because of some cruel idiot. He’s sorry that you’d been brought to the state you had been, when you had turned up on his parent’s door, beaten and bruised. And that was why he had been so welcoming, opening his arms for you to pour out your heart. 

.

Zayn:

And he’s sorry. He’s sorry that you had to hurt so much, before you were adopted by his parents. He’s sorry that you couldn’t trust people easily, and that it took weeks before you began to wriggle out of the shell and drop the façade that you managed to uphold so well, because of what your last carers had done to you. 

.

Louis:

And he’s annoyed. He’s not annoyed because he now had yet another sister, and he’s not annoyed because his mother had yet another mouth to feed. He’s annoyed because you had turned up with hollow eyes, as if somebody had drained the emotion from you. He’s annoyed because somebody had broken your spirit, and he’s annoyed because he knows that it’s something that’s not always easy to fix. 

.

Niall:

And he doesn’t care. He still loves you as if you were his own sister, his own genetic sister, birthed by his mother. He doesn’t care that you technically aren’t related to him, and he doesn’t care that the blood coursing through your veins is not that of his own heritage. However, he does care when you insist that you aren’t his sister; that he should save his love for another – somebody he is related to through blood. That annoys him the most, when you tell him that he shouldn’t love you because you’re not his sister.