Saying goodbye before he leaves for tour

Harry: You and Harry had not said a single word on the drive to the airport, in fear of your built up tears bursting out. But he held your hand the entire drive. Finally you two arrived to the airport, and for the first time Harry released his grip on your hand. He got out of the car, took his suitcases out of the back, jogged over to your side of the car and opened the door for you before taking your hand again. The two of you had to wait in the airport for about an hour. Then on the intercom you heard, “Flight 392 to New York City is now boarding.” Thats when you started to cry. You threw your arms around Harry, and he did the same. One of his hand’s was stroking your hair and the other was tightly around your waist. You whispered into his chest, “I’m going to miss you so much Haz.” He was crying too, but he still managed to have that same calming tone in his voice. “I’m going to miss you too Y/N. I am going to be thinking of you every single second. I love you so much babe.” You walked him to his terminal, and gave him one last hug. He pulled you in close and gave you a passionate kiss, and handed you an envelope. The front of it said, “Do not Open until you get back home!! ~Harry" You wiped your remaining tears and went back to your flat. You then finally opened the envelope. It was a list titled, "101 Reasons why I love Y/N". A smile took over your face, and you started to read. 

Louis: Louis’ flight was delayed and he had an idea to brighten the mood. He took your hands and said, “Let’s play hide and seek!” You laughed, “At an airport!?” Louis nodded and yelled “Count to 15!!!” while running away. You did as told and counted up to 15. You ran around the entire airport looking for him, when finally, after 20 minutes of searching you found him. “I GOT YOU!” you exclaimed while tickling him. The two of you were both laughing when the intercom announced that Louis’ flight was now boarding. Your happy mood quickly returned to the sad mood, knowing that Louis was leaving you now. He wrapped his arm around your neck, and yours was around his waist as you walked to his terminal. “I’m going to miss you Lou… I love you.” Louis knew you were thinking about crying so he stopped you by cupping your face with his hands. He looked at you with a smile and said “turn that frown upside down… I’ll be back soon, I love you too Y/N.” He gave you a kiss and waved as he boarded the plane.

Liam: “You can skype me Y/N!” Liam said. You frowned again and said, “But I don’t have a computer!” You wanted to be able to skype your boyfriend while he was on tour, but unfortunately you didn’t have a computer. He gave you a sweet peck on your lips. “We will figure something out babe, I promise.” He smiled sincerely and you hugged him tightly. Once you heard his flight called out you began to bawl. Seeing you cry, only caused Liam to cry as well. “I’ll see you soon Y/N… I love you.” After getting yourself to calm down enough to talk you said, “I love you too Liam… Stay safe.” He took your hands and gave you a kiss. You went back to your flat, and saw a present on the table. The tag said, “I love you… to infinity and beyond." You opened the present and it was a laptop computer with a webcam, so you could skype Liam. A grin took over your face… You would be seeing him soon after all. 

Zayn: Zayn had a night flight to Chicago, and you got to the airport around 9pm. It was not nearly as busy as it was during the day. Suddenly on the radio, you heard one of your favorite songs, and got out of your seat and started dancing. You had been a dancer for about 10 years and loved to dance. But your boyfriend Zayn really couldn’t dance. Once you sat back down, he said “Wow I really wish I could dance.” You laughed and said “I’ll give you lessons when you get back.” Zayn checked his watch and a surprised look came over him. He handed you a bag and said, “Go quick! And change into this!” You were really confused but you did as he told you. Inside the bag was a gorgeous blue dress… “Why do I have to wear this?” You thought to yourself, but nonetheless you slipped it on. When you came out you noticed there was barely any lighting in the airport. Except for one small spotlight a few feet away… “What the hell is going on?” You said outloud. On the intercom the voice said, “This dance is for Zayn and Y/N…” To your left Zayn walked out in a tuxedo and asked you, “May I have this dance?” You took his hand that he offered to you, and said, “You may.” Your couple song came on over the intercom, and you two were slow dancing to it. “I love you Y/N.” Zayn whispered in your ear. “I love you too… You aren’t too bad at dancing.” You told him as he tripped over his own foot. You laughed and helped him up. The song ended and his flight was called. He gave you a kiss and told you he would call you when he landed.

Niall: You and your boyfriend Niall were in the airport before he left for tour. Things had been kind of rushed lately so you didn’t get a chance to have your 5 month anniversary date. “Its ok Niall! We will have it when you get back.” You told him with a smile. He still looked disappointed, but when he saw your face his mood changed. “Ok princess.” He said and kissed your forehead. “I will be right back Niall, I am going to use the bathroom.” And you walked off to the bathroom, when you came out he was right in the exact same place. Once he spotted you, he stood up and said, “Princess can we get something to eat I’m starved.” You laughed and said “As usual.” With a wink. He laughed too, as he took your hand and walked to one of the sitdown restaurants at the airport. You looked around and noticed that there were no other people in the place. Niall guided you too a separate dining room with one table and two chairs. “I know its a little odd, but happy 5 months princess.” You gave him a kiss, “I love you Niall!” And both of you indulged in a great meal before his flight was called. He wrapped his arms around you and held you in close. “Don’t go to Nandos without me.” He said and you laughed before he noticed the tears on your cheeks. He wiped them off, “I love you Y/N I will be back soon!” He told you and you kissed him once more. “I love you too Niall.”