Chapter 23

Hello my lovelies! No one commented, so I'm gonna keep calling you that! Haha. Anyways, I'm started school soon, so I might not be able to write as often, but I'm going to try! I swear! Lol, so I watched Hunger Games and I decided that... I'm still team Gale. Sorry Peter. Or Peeta. Lol, he's a bread.

Anyways, go follow 12Tori12 because she's amazing at writing, being awesome, and being a friend. Plus she's in my book, and if you're in my book... you must be pretty important.

Anyways, I kind of love this chapter, because Liam and Zayn are absolutely amazing. At a lot of things.

I just love them. Because I can.

**Liam's POV**

"Harry, we're kidnapping your girlfriend." Zayn said as he sat by me on the couch the next morning. Penny had slept with Lou and Harry like usual. After we got ice cream, she stayed outside with Harry and they messed around, Penny really liked that bike. It was almost funny.

"I don't have a girlfriend?" Harry stated, more questionably than a sentence.

Zayn rolled his eyes and smacked his arm, "Penny, you whazzock." He said, narrowing his eyes.

Harry seemed to have a sudden moment of realization, "She's not my girlfriend." He mumbled, as he looked at his hands.

I nearly chuckled as I got off the couch and climbed to Penny's room where I would have to wake her up. Apparently Zayn had some plans for the two of them, and then he invited me. I didn't want to reject anyone here.

I knocked lightly on her door and heard a groan come in return. I slowly cracked open the door and peaked inside. As suspected, Penny was still in bed. She was rolling around and had managed to throw Louis off the bed, because he was laying on the floor with partial of a blanket covering him.

"Penny? Come on, wake up." I murmured quietly. She stirred a little, but didn't fully wake up. I rolled my eyes and hopped over Louis onto the bed. Penny bounced on the mattress, but she never moved besides that.

"Mmm, five more minutes." She said, rolling over and taking the blanket with her. I sighed, as I gently took her shoulder and shook her lightly.

"Come on Penny, Zayn wants to take you somewhere today." I tried to persuade her. She rolled over a little, her eyes covered with her hands.

She didn't bother to move them when she asked, "Which one are you?"

I chuckled a little, "Guess."

Her hand reached for my face as she petted around, her eyes still sealed shut, "Oh. It's Gi-Norma-Nose." She laughed softly, finally opening her eyes.

I gave her a look, "How'd you know that one?" I asked.

She shrugged a little, "I watched a little of your Twitcam on Youtube last night." She replied, as she pulled the covers up to her shoulders.

"Well, anyways. Can you get ready, we're trying to convince Harry to let us have you for today. We will, eventually, so get ready." I said, as I patted her head and got up out of bed, forgetting Louis was right there.

He made a large 'Oof' sound when I landed on him, and he opened his eyes. He scowled at me, as he flipped over, tripping me off of him. "How dare you step on me!" He shouted, as he got up and pushed me out of the room.

Once I was outside the room, Louis slammed the door, and I was left to leave. I sighed, as I retreated for the stairs and went down them.

"Come on, Harry! You had her the whole time yesterday!" Zayn whined, seeing now he was on his knees in front of Zayn, his hands in prayer-form.