Chapter 2

Chappie 2 Please remember to rate/comment/subscribe)

**Tori's POV**

I finished up with my makeup and looked at myself in the mirror. Not too shabby for only one thirty in the afternoon. I had to pick up Penny from the airport soon and had to hurry up. She said she coming in at about two-ish so I started to head to my car, opening the door to go outside.

It was pretty nice out right now, considering it was the middle of fall, but it was pretty chilly. I quickly buttoned up my jacket, hoping it would help. It would've if it weren't for my tight pants.

I started walking over to my car and got in. It was so cold inside, so I rushed to fidget and get the darn key in the ignition and hurry to start the car. I did my best to turn on the warmers before I froze my tail off. I started to warm up, as the hot air started to flow through the vents, I think it was safe now to start heading to the airport, which wasn't too far. I started to hum along to a One Direction -my new obsession- song on the radio, as I turned it up, I got closer to the airport.

Once I finally reached the airport, I pulled up in a parking spot and took my keys from it's spot, exiting the car. I walked to the large doors as a nice older man opened it for me, I thanked him with a nod, and a smile, which he gladly returned then let the door slip and he strutted off. I smiled, today was a good day.

I went to the gate Penny told me to meet her at. I relaxed myself down into a leather waiting chair and sat until I could see Penny. I had been waiting about twenty minutes until she walked out.

Her hair was pulled in a high ponytail, some loose hairs springing from her head. She looked tired, and dazed, but she was trudging on, carrying two bags. She saw me and I grinned, even if she was in a drowsy state, she looked really good since I had last seen her. She smiled sleepily before stumbling her way over to me.

"You look amazing." I jokingly said, taking the computer bag from her hand. She sighed and straightened up, like she had just woken up. But by the looks of it, she probably just did, literally. She usually did just take the longest naps on her plane rides.

I would know, I've experienced one with her. She kept leaning onto a stranger next to her, he awkwardly tried to push her off, but didn't want to disturb her.

Anyways, she approached me with a sleepy smile and fluttered her eyes, she looked so drunk.

"Where to?" I asked, as we started off towards the escalator. Looking around, this airport wasn't too big, but was a pain to walk around this early. I mean, two fifteen?

"Baggage claim. I only have one." She said, following after me. I nodded and we started riding on the moving stairs. I loved these things.

Once we made it to baggage claim, we waited for a while, seeing the conveyorbelt move slowly, displaying bags of all kinds. Finally a small black one came sliding on out and Penny grabbed it, pulling it onto the floor and extending the metal handle on it, she stared at me until I started to walk to where I parked. It was all the way on the other side of the airport. And it was SOO FAR! I kept complaining, making Penny roll her eyes and smile. I missed her being there, and telling me how I was so sluggish.

Her pony-tail bounced behind her as we walked, as mine swayed freely down my back. I didn't really wear my hair up, considering it was so long and thick and hard to manage into a hair-tie, but I liked to straighten it, even though it would just stay in it's long state, with it small waves. I wouldn't consider them curls. Me and Penny had this special bond, we met in Middle School, we were best friends since. I really loved her, and she had to love me, because I'm just too awesome not to love.