Chapter 5

Thanks for reading, and blah blah. ANYWAYS! I'm hoping to post a lot, because my brother brought his computer! (SCREAMING) Anyways... I hope you like this part, because well.. I DO. I like a lot of chapters, but some make me sad. BUT THEY MUST BE WRITTEN!!

Fortunately, Penny hasn't fully spent time with One Direction, so no unlike-able chapters til.. Umm... Chapter.. Six? It's really not that bad, but that's where the drama starts! Yes, I have this whole book planned out! (smiles)

AS MENTIONED BEFORE IN ALL PREVIOUS CHAPTERS MY BFF TORI IS WRITING A STORY AND YOU MUST READ IT, FOR NOT ONLY AM I IN IT, BUT SO IS ZAYN MALIK AND THE REST OF ONE DIRECTION. AND MY HUBBIE.. LOUIS! Yeah, so you must read it. SHE IS REACHABLE AT @12Tori12 and you must read it.

Kay, anyways... Story.

**Penelope's POV**

I managed to get to the phone first, since both me and Tori were racing to it. I swiftly swiped it from it's place on Tori's bed, I nervously picked it up and pressed the 'answer' button. I quickly pressed the speaker button. Tori of course wanted to hear our conversation.

"Hello?" Me and Tori addressed the caller in unison. I looked over at her and we both smiled at our 'jinx'.

"Penelope?" Harry's familiar accent rang through the phone. Tori silently squealed next to me, and I kind of did too. I couldn't help it, Tori didn't know about the kiss and I didn't plan on telling her. It was kind of between me and him. It could've been a friendly gesture.. Did I want it to be?

"Hi, Harry." I answered, feeling my cheeks go red. Why was I blushing? I mentally slapped my cheeks, STOP BLUSHING!

"Hey, um.. I have to tell you something." He said, sounding a bit nervous. I quirked an eyebrow and glanced at Tori who was giving the phone in my hands. a quizzical look.

"Which is?" I uttered, tucking a piece of hair behind my hair. I only did that, when I was nervous. Why was I nervous?

"Unfortunately, my mates are being a bit stubborn and two of them aren't going to be able to attend. You're alright with that?" He asked, I looked to Tori and she blurted something, that was unexpected.

"Are they cute?" I gaped over at her and she had slapped a hand to her mouth.

"Tori!" I whispered-shouted, not wanting Harry to hear me. Why would she ask something like that, so out of the blue? Her eyes widened and she looked away from me. I heard Harry laughing.

"Sure, they're alright." He chuckled, both me and Tori relaxed a bit and started laughing too. Harry grunted and seemed to be pushed. I prayed no one heard that.

"Sorry, that was Tori." I confessed, shooting Tori a glare, she shrugged and walked over to her closet. She started picking out her night clothes.

"It's fine, hope you don't mind they heard." He laughed, and immediately I stopped. Tori froze in her spot and dropped the PJ's she was holding.

"We're on speaker?" I asked, holding back a laugh that was threatening to embarrass Tori even further.

"Yeah, they just heard that." He said, as a few laughs were muffled in the back round. Tori busted out laughing, and I started laughing too. We couldn't help it, I loved how we could laugh at each other. Even if it was so humiliating. We had a lot of memories like that. It was usually me being the one in the laughing circle though, and Tori was the smart one. Tori was blushing a deep crimson and was doubled-over clutching her stomach. I on the other hand, I was trying to hold the phone as I was on the floor, layin down and releasing my giggles.

"Oh my god, okay. Was that all?" I asked, through my breathless hysterics. My stomach hurt so bad from using my lungs as I kept laughing. I'm sure my face was red.