Chapter 10

Hello my babies, and lovelies, which ever you prefer. I would like to thank the people that support me by reading and telling others about my book COUGH COUGH TORI COUGH haha, anyways. Please remember to rate and comment. I want to know your feelings towards the characters, which part was your favorite, what you like and don't like, and what you want to see more of!

GO CHECK OUT TORI'S AWESOME READS BECAUSE SHE'S JUST THAT AWESOME THAT I MUST MENTION HER IN MY BOOKS! AND YES TORI IN THIS BOOK IS BASED OFF TORI IN REAL LIFE! TORI WE MUST MEET BEFORE SCHOOL COMES BACK AND BITES OUR LAZY ARSES.

Also, we have out play list, duh, so, so far it's

1.) Crazier- Taylor Swift

2.) Gimme that Girl- Joe Nichols

So that's it so far! Go check out that on the sidebar!

Lnl, okay, please enjoy! :P~

**Harry's POV**

"Hey, hey, you, you, I don't like your girlfriend! No way, no way, I think you need a new one! Hey, hey, you, you, I could be your girlfriend! BWOWOWOWOW!" I heard, shouting from above me. The surface I was laying on starting dropping in and out as I unwillingly opened of my eyes. There was Penny with a smirk on her face as she tried to wake me up. She held a pillow in her hand, and I thought maybe she would throw it at my face any minute.

I groaned loudly as Penny kept hopping up and down, shouting her Avril Lavigne in my face. "Leave me alone!" I groaned as she tried to shake me awake. She started to smack me with the pillow she was holding as I grunted every hit she made.

"But, you have to take me out! Please!" She cried. She plopped down next to me and rolled over onto me. I griped at her light weight on top of me.

"Fine." I sighed, watching as she smiled brightly down at me and waited for me to get up. She hopped up from off of me and I sat up a little.

She cheered and hopped up and down, smiling like crazy, then I noticed I wasn't in the living room. I looked around puzzled at my surroundings, was this Penny's room?

"Sorry, I had to walk you in here last night, Tori was complaining." She sighed. She was still in her pajamas, but she had socks on now. I smiled down at her outfit and she smiled, tucking her hair behind her ear. I noticed I was still in my yesterday clothes and sighed.

"Do you have a bathroom?" I asked, she nodded and pointed outside the door, then moved her finger to the right. I nodded and went over to it.

Once I finished with business I looked at myself. I shook my head at my sloppy appearance as I washed my face and ran a finger through my messed up curly hair.

Someone knocked on the door and I breathed out as I opened it. There stood Penny with an outfit for me. She pushed it towards me and I took it from her hands.

"Sorry, I don't have any product, for your hair. You can always use a beanie of mine." She smiled, looking down and getting pigeon toed. I smiled down at her adorableness, causing her cheeks to flush with red.

"Thanks." I said, kissing her cheek. I set the outfit on the bathroom counter and walked out and into the kitchen. I didn't see Niall and Tori anywhere.

And, as if Penny could read minds she answered my mentally spoken , "They went out for breakfast. Lou dropped off the outfit." I nodded, too tired to think how she even got a hold of Louis. I watched her sway her way to the kitchen and make some bacon, as she shimmied around the kitchen. I chuckled lightly at her and her act that never cease to amaze me.

I turned back into the bathroom and took on the outfit, as I went to Penny's room and stole a beanie to match my outfit. I walked back out as Penny had her earphones in and was singing around to a song I didn't know the name too. She was so adorable as she did some crazy moves and lip synced to the song, thinking no one was watching her.