To Jail With You

A couple days later Frost and Korsak figure out Tommy O'Rourke killed Collin Doyle.

"Let's go get him."

Frost and Korsak grab Crowe and other officers and they head to where O'Rourke is said to be. When they got there they surrounded the building and enter.

What they find is a dead O'Rourke and Paddy getting ready to leave.

"Freeze police!" Frost yells, Paddy looks around for an escape route. He finds none.

"Hands in the air! Don't move, don't move!" Paddy has his hand in the air and doesn't move, "On your knees, on your knees!" Paddy sinks to his knees.

"You want to let me go," Paddy informs, "For your friend's sake." Uniforms cuff Paddy and take him to a car.

"Korsak, what about Hoyt? Paddy was keeping him in line," Frost worries for his friends.

"let's talk with Cavanaugh," Frost nods in agreement.

#*×',€×#.×€_'.€×_'(@€#,+€'+,×£#)×_#,*÷.#;+"_-*';

Hoyt gives a giddy smile, "You'll never believe my luck!" Hoyt chirps, "Paddy is in jail!" Maura freezes and looks up at Hoyt.

"No," she gasps. Hoyt nods.

"Now, time to play! But first, we're moving!" Hoyt pulls out a gun, "Lucy dear, come to me and I won't shoot anyone."

"Please Hoyt-"

"Doctor Hoyt!"

"Fine, please, doctor Hoyt, leave Lucy alone, or let her go? Just take me-" Maura is interrupted again.

"or me," this time by Jane.

"No. now Lucy, come here or someone will be shot."

"Mom, I don't want anyone hurt, so if we cooperate now, it gives time to be found with no one hurt." Lucy walks over to Hoyt, doing her best not to shake. Once in arm's reach Hoyt grabs Lucy. He walks out of the room with Lucy. Jane and Maura look from each other to the door before following.

Hoyt has Lucy tied up in the front seat by the time the best friends got to the car.

"In the back." Jane and Maura nod.

Heading to the back of the van the girls noticed the license plate, Maura 1. This was Paddy's, Maura thought. Jane opened the back door and got in before helping Maura in.

Hoyt left when the two women were in the back.

wee woo wee woo wee woo

"I hate the police," Hoyt growls getting angry.