Meet your babysitter

"I love the smell of Lavender and Fear," Hoyt smiles to Jane, cupping her cheek. Jane whimpers uncontrollably and shakes.

"Stop! Your going to give her a panic attack!" Maura screams at Hoyt clutching Lucy. Maura and Lucy's zip-tied hands are no more so Maura is reaching down holding Lucy and Lucy's arms reach up and hold her mother's.

Paddy enters the room with food for all four people. "Hoyt, don't play with Jane until after my son's killer is caught. I need Jane alive to keep Maura and Lucy from trying anything. But don't worry Hoyt. Jane will be yours."

Hoyt sighs, "You daughter has a beautiful neck."

Paddy runs up to Hoyt and grabs his neck, "My daughter is off limits. Understand?" Hoyt gives Paddy the thumbs up and Paddy let's go.

"I won't hurt her, I promise. May I please feel her beautiful back though?" Hoyt begs lust flying through his eyes.

"If Lucy or Jane miss behaves you can, but only then." Hoyt nods and smiles at Jane and Lucy.

"Paddy, can I please get unchained and feed myself?" Jane pleads. Paddy nods.

"But try anything and Lucy dies." Jane nods. Paddy tosses Hoyt the key and leaves.

Hoyt walks over and handcuffs Jane, who just falls. Maura sees Jane fall. She knows Jane is too weak and can't move very much.

"Can I help Jane?" Hoyt nods to Maura as he starts to eat. Maura gets up and walks over to Jane. "Come on Jane." Maura picks up Jane and helps her hobble over to the table.

For the meal Maura eats some and feeds Jane too. "Mom, how long have we been here for?"

"You've been here two days," Hoyt says. "I came in the middle of the second day." You three were here for a day and a half and didn't know it," Hoyt continues giddily, "See that 'window' it's fake. It tricked you three into thinking it's not even a day's time. Now. done explaining. Are we all finished?"

"No it can't be," Maura stars, "we should have gotten hungry, or started to get hungry, or something!"

"Maura, you see Paddy and I tricked you brain. Its all part of the plan."

"Did Paddy tell you one of his men took Psychology?" Hoyt laughs. Hoyt freezes and turns to Lucy. "Oh my, where are my manners! I've never properly introduced myself!" He walks up to Lucy, "I'm doctor Charles Hoyt." He holds his hand out and Lucy shakes it trying to be polite.

Why are mom and Aunt Jane so scared of him? What did he do? I mean besides kidnapped us? Lucy wonders to herself.

"I know your Doctor Hoyt sir, but who are you?" Lucy asks politely.

"You see those scars on her hands?" Lucy walks over to Jane before looking to her palms and nodding. "I gave her those. Did she ever tell you that?" Lucy gasps and stands with her mother.

"No, she never told me where she got them," Lucy whispers.

"Would you like to match?" Hoyt pulls out two scalpels.

"No thank you," Lucy squeaks, her voice cracking.

"Lets see, Lavender and fear, Honey and fear, and flowers and fear. You all have special smells." Hoyt leaves the room chuckling. "Don't worry, I'll be back."