Warning

The man walks over to Jane and cups her cheek. Jane trembles, she could kick him, make him keel over in pain, but she doesn't. She trembled, whispers, not daring to move.

The man moves Jane's head feeling her neck. He moves to her hands, feeling the scars. He pushes on them and Jane wriggles trying to make the pain stop.

A whimper slips from Jane's lips. The man smirks.

--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Frost and Korsak were sitting in their car, about a quarter of a mile from the house they suspect Jane, Maura, and Lucy are in.

Frost gets a page from Crowe. "Korsak, we have to go back to headquarters." Frost sighs along with Korsak.

Once back at headquarters, Crowe greets them with a depressed face.

"Crowe," Korsak warns with a growl, "this better be important. All Crowe can do is nod.

"Its from Paddy and his assistant..." Crowe holds out a disk.

"Crowe, what is this," Frost demands.

"You want to see this. You really want to see this. Its about Jane, and Maura..." Crowe trails off.

"Put it in Crowe." Crowe nods and puts the disk into the player and Frost hits play.

Frost and Korsak sit in shock at what they see.

"No, no, no it can't be!!!" Frost yells at the screen.

"listen," Crowe warns.

"Don't come for them. I'll let them go when Collin's killer is found." Paddy informs. "Except for Jane, Jane will stay with him."

With that the video ends.

...
it's not very long, but I don't want to say who the man is yet.