Jane Rizzoli

Rizzoli ran back up to where Frost and Korsak were trying to figure out who killed Collins.

"They took Lucy and Maura, in a van. We have to save them!" Jane yell at the two as she races into the room.

"What?" Frost and Korsak question jumping up.

"Someone took them. I saw a van take them away and Lucy yelled at me to save them." Jane starts to shake, yet tries to stay strong, keep her walls up. She creates fists with her hands to try and help herself from shaking. It doesn't work to well and Vince Korsak comes and gives her a quick hug to try and help her, be support to her.

"Frost, do we have cameras down there? where the bodies come into the morgue?" Jane gets serious and down to business. Frost shakes his head. "What about right in that area? Or in the morgue?"

"Wait! There is one camera right outside the morgue, so you can see where the bodies come in, hold on," Frost works quickly and pulls up video.

Maura walks through the latex hanging from the door, not paying much attention as she exits. Her shoulders are down, but strait and try as she might you can tell she's upset and a little off right now. As soon as she's through the latex two men jump from the shadows and grab her wrists. One of the men gives a jump and covers her mouth. Jane assumes she gave a scream. That should alert Lucy. The man not holding her mouth zip-ties her wrists. Maura is struggling for the first minute or so, but then the man covering her mouth leans down. Telling her something Jane decides. Maura stops struggling. About thirty seconds later Lucy emerges. She's shaking, but does the right thing and look around to access the situation. Jane nods approval. The second man grabs her from the shadows and the first man shoves Maura into the van before helping to zip-tie Lucy. They throw her into the van before getting in themselves. That's when Jane comes through, right as their leaving. 

Jane, Frost, and Korsak sit in shock. The first time they took in little details so Frost plays it again.

"I don't think they were expecting Lucy," Jane notes, "I think the man that covered Maura's wrists told her to stop struggling or they'd hurt Lucy or something like that. Because look, the man walked back into the shadows there. and the other man told Maura something at the same time. That makes me think Lucy said something right before that. Then Lucy appears. So they probably threatened Maura so Lucy came out." Korsak nods in agreement.

Ring ring. The three detectives freeze, it's Jane's phone. Ring ring. Jane races over to her phone.

"I can get you anything you want," Jane answers her phone, not recognizing the number. "Are they okay? Who is this?"

Korsak and Frost freeze hearing the worry in Jane's voice.

"Okay, I'll do it. Just don't hurt them." Jane gives a sigh. "Where?... Okay... okay, bye." Jane hangs up the phone.

"Jane? What's up? Who was that? What did they say?" Frost questions walking over to Jane and putting an arm around her shoulder. Jane shakes her head. Jane takes off her holster.

"Jane, what are you doing?" Korsak demands grabbing Jane's wrist.

"Keeping Maura and Lucy from getting killed. Vince, please." Jane looks up to Korsak her eyes pleading him to let her do this. To save her best friend and honorary niece.

"We can find them and we will. Jane don't risk it-" Frost tries.

"No. We can't find them. He'll kill Lucy if I don't meet him where he said with exactly what he said. He said he'd make the death a slow and painful death. He said  he'll make Maura watch and be able to do nothing. He said he'll record it and send it to me. He said he'll make Maura watch it over and over again, telling her every time that it happened because I didn't come. I need to go save my family. Vince, Frost, they're family. I need to help protect my family." Jane pleads not able to keep up her act any longer. Korsak and Frost nod in understanding.

"Jane, we're all family." Korsak informs. It's Jane's turn to nod in understanding.

"Do me a favor. Don't let Frankie be put on this case. If we're not found in time he'll blame himself. Promise me you guys won't let him be put on the case." The two detectives nod. "And tell Ma and Pops I love them. And tell Tommy to stay out of jail for me," Jane gives a hollow chuckle.

Korsak and Frost don't stop Jane as she grabs her keys and starts to leave. Jane stops and turns back to her two friends, "Follow my car, but stay right here."

__________________________________________________________________________

Jane pulls into a parking structure and slides out of her car with a sigh. Jane looks around and spots a couple cameras and hopes Korsak and Frost figured out what she meant. Jane slides her keys into her boots.

Jane walks up to section 2A in the parking structure and finds Paddy Doyle waiting for her like he said he would be, next to the van she saw Maura and Lucy taken in.

"I want proof of life," Jane demands walking closer. Paddy nods.

Paddy turns to the van and opens the door. He reaches in and Jane freezes. They're here? He said he'd be leaving them with one of his underlings. I should have brought my gun! Paddy pulls Lucy out of the van by her hair. Her wrists are zip-tied and her mouth has duckk tape over it. 

"Lucy, are you okay? Is Maura alive?" Lucy nods twice at Jane's questions.

"Now get over here Miss Detective," Paddy spits throwing Lucy back into the van. Jane sighs and walks over to Paddy, already having given up.

"Give up already?" Paddy teases as he zip-ties her wrists. Jane doesn't answer. Paddy shuts the door to the back of the van and puts Jane in shot gun before taking off.