ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys, Rythian here!

I don't have a new chapter for you yet (it's in the editing stage, though!), sorry.

I do have an announcement though!

Tekkit High has recently reached 10K READS!

This is monumental for me, you have no idea. It's been my goal for the longest time to get to this point, and you have no idea how happy I am. I cried a little bit, I've been smiling for about an hour, and the group celebrated with me.

Thank you all so much for your continued support of Tekkit High. I cannot say this enough; without you guys, this story wouldn't exist. You are my motivation.

NOW. In honor of reaching 10k, I'd like to have a little more celebration.

The group is in favour of this, sooooooooo~

As you may know by now (and if you don't, have you been living in a cave like Spider George? C'mon guys, don't be an outlier) this story is based off a roleplay group that I am in (and kinda founded, along with Zoey).

Now here's the announcement.

We'd like to add a new member.

So, would you like to join?

Here's how.

Send me a private message stating:

What character name you'd like to take on. If it wasn't already obvious, we don't go by our real names in the group; we have Yogscast names as nicknames.

You cannot take: Rythian (that's me, yo), Zoey, Lalna, Xephos, Sjin, Minty, Panda, Teep, Kim, Hannah, Sips, or Judah.

(Note that the name you choose here and the characters you rp in Tekkit High may be different. Like, Minty in the group doesn't rp Minty in Tekkit High, Teep did. However, you can choose any Yogscast name to be called, so long as it wasn't on the 'cannot take' list, as long as you understand you may not rp that person in Tekkit High and are okay with that.)

What your Kik is. You absolutely must have a kik. If you don't have a kik and are not allowed to make one, there's no way you can join. (It'd be cool if you have Skype too, but I don't really think that's totally necessary.)

I will then message you over kik to ask you a few more questions which will determine if you could actually fit into our group or not.

Only one person gets to join, so good luck to all y'all~ c:

We're looking forward to making a new friend! nwn