Twenty One

Sorry guys that it took me so long to write this I know I said I was going to write over Christmas break. I was going to but then I went through somethings my man left me & my grades started dropping. So I've just been trying to get back on track and get my life together. My apologies. ❤️❤️

Nalani's POV

The next time I woke up it was pitch black again I was in even more pain. I felt like I couldn't move any parts of my body. I wanted to cry so bad but my dad raised me to be strong. To never let anyone see you weak.

I'm a Easton and Easton's don't give up easily and we don't scare easily. If anything I know my brothers and best friends would be looking for me by now.

Anyone who knows me knows I don't go this long without being in contact. Especially my brothers they said they were coming back on Tuesday. I mean right now I'm not sure what day it is I feel like I've been here for months.

Whoever this girl was she was weird she had serious hate for me and you could tell. Whoever hurt her enough to make her jealous of me hurt her hardcore.

Alayzia's POV-

It's been three days since I kidnapped Nalani and I haven't heard from or seen Lucas. So I decided today would be the day that I would pull up on him. I was tired of being ignored and I'm pretty sure I've beat the fuck out of Nalani.

I just didn't know what else to do now I got my revenge I didn't want to kill the girl. I just wanted her to learn her place and to stay in it. I was tired of being put last because of these bitches.

I figured if I showed Lucas how down I was for him and what I would go through if someone put him through anything. But I guess Lucas was just blind to the fact of how much I love him.

I don't know how to get myself out of what I put myself in all because of Lucas. I mean I stole a KingPin's daughter. But not only did I kidnap her I beat her and made her lose her baby I know because I saw the blood. After hitting her in her stomach repeatedly she started bleeding down there so I know the baby is dead.

I'm a murderer and a abusive person now all I feel is guilt. I'm freaking out because I don't know what to do I can't just tell anyone either.

I could literally go to jail for this and I feel even more stupid because it's over Lucas. I just realize all the dumb shit I do because I love him.

I can't even describe how dumb I feel I let my feelings get in the way of everything I have going for myself. Over him if he's making me do all this crazy shit just to be with him then maybe we don't need to be together.

Braxton's POV -

I was mad as shit that someone had the audacity to take my sister. To even lay a hand on her knowing who she is.  I mean she's a ducking Easton our dad is the biggest drug Cartel in the A but still people tried it.

All I know is whoever put a hand on my sister is goin down and so is they family. Idgaf females, males, granny's, grandads, and babymoms is getting it for taking my sister.

I called my dad to let him know what was going on. By the sound of his voice he was just mad at the fact that someone really took my sister.

My dad was all the way in Brazil trying to workout a deal but soon as he heard the news he said he was on his way back. The fact that he couldn't close this deal was just enough to make him mad.

But if I knew one thing were getting my sister back. I was just trying to think who would want to hurt her my sister was a like able person well she is. I'm just hoping she's not somewhere getting all types of fucked up.

Nalani's POV

My body was aching and I felt the blood dripping down my body. Then that's when I panicked thinking about if my baby is alright.

I bowed my head and said a quick prayer to god :

"God please let me get out of this safely with my child —"

I was interrupted and when I looked up I was shocked to see who took me .. it was the girl from the shop when I was with Leah.

I had no clue what this girl wanted but I was about to find out .. what the fuck was going on. It's obvious she was crazy I mean she was standing in front of me crying who kidnaps someone then cries in front of them.

Like I'm the one who's tied up don't know where I am and scared for the life of my child and I.

"Hey Nala"

"Who are you and what do you want?"

"I did want you and Lucas' baby dead"

"Ohhh so you're one of Lucas' little girlfriends" I said and I started laughing. I know at a time like this I shouldn't be but I guess I had to focus on something else besides my worry. Especially not focus on the pain I'm in.

"And you're one of Lucas' side bitches"

"Obviously not a side if he got me pregnant and not you considering the fact you're obsessed with him... and yup he told me all about you your names irrelevant.. lmao but you really a weird ass bitch who tf gets jealous of someone who has nothing to do with your situation between him. Lmao you're really a weird bitch you a whole fucking feen for a nigga that don't want you"

"Shut up bitch it's not that deep .. I just want Lucas to know what I do to bitches cause he must've forgot"

"Oh yeah your right my bad.. I made him forget all about your ugly ass .. but just know if you hurt my baby soon as I get here my family coming for you.. regardless of me and my baby not being hurt you just cursed yourself."

"Whatever bitch nobody gonna find out where tf you are you dumbass"

Braxton's POV -

My dad had finally arrived and best believe he was on edge. Someone touched his babygirl his only daughter who just happens to be the youngest.

He was going ballistic he had a whole crew with of people searching for her. He even ran her license plates to see where was the last place she was at.

We found her car at a gas station right by a gas pump as if she was about to get gas. But still we didn't know where she would be trying to go.

We looked in her car and couldn't really find anything. At this point everything started to feel pointless but we couldn't give up there.

Then that's when my dad realized he had a tracking device on my sister. As long as she was wearing this necklace he bought her we could find her.

So we all rushed back to house and went straight to my dads office. He quickly looked up her location and BAM we now know who has her ...