Seventeen

Brennon was still coming over and I honestly didn't know what to do. I'm still confused as fuck but I know I gotta do something about this.

I don't want to upset my dad but I don't wanna pin my kid on somebody who's not the father. So here I am laying in bed contemplating and making scenarios in my head.

I guess I eventually fell asleep cause Brennon came in my room slamming the door. Making me jump out of my sleep.

"What the fuck Brennon"

"What nigga? You wanted me here now I'm here .. so talk "

"Never mind I thought I wanted you here but I don't .."

"So you made me come all the way over here just to say never mind.. you better speak your mind"

"Brennon it's nothing okay .. I'm sorry I wasted your time"

"Nah what's up with you .. you seem off anyways and don't say it's nothing cause I know you"

"It's nothing I just thought I wanted to see you but now that you're here I changed my mind"

"Man you be on some bullshit"

"Whatever Brennon just go"

"Fuck it man I'm tired of trying with you especially since there ain't no us no more"

___________
5 hours later
____________

I was currently on my way to go get food I wanted to go to this one place in the city. Today was a nice ass day I cruising down the freeway blasting my music.

The wind was blowing in my hair and it felt so good especially since I took my weave out. Lucas had convinced me to go Natural he said "he loves when I'm in my natural state".

Ever since then I stopped wearing makeup all the time and I've been wearing my hair out. He's been making me feel so good about myself that's why I don't know what to do.

I know I probably shouldn't have froze up when it was time to talk to Brennon but I don't know what to do. Abortion would never be one of my options regardless of how hard things were.

I wanna be with Lucas but if I tell him that I'm pregnant with Brennon's baby I'm pretty sure he'll leave. But if I don't tell Brennon it won't hurt him as long as the kid doesn't look like him.

At the end of the day though I wanna do what's right. Which is telling Brennon and Lucas I just wish my dad wasn't into this cartel shit.

I honestly don't know what my dad would do to me if I told Brennon the baby is his. But I don't think it would be pretty, my dad always told me "blood doesn't cross blood".

Anytime any of us don't listen to my dad he gets super mad and his temper isn't good. So if I didn't abide by his rules shit would be bad for me.

I don't wanna choose Brennon over my family and I don't wanna leave Brennon out of his kids life. Because whether or not anyone likes it I'm having this baby.

I laid down and had unprotected sex with Brennon multiple times. I knew that I could've ended up pregnant but I didn't care. So now it's time to take care of my business.

*******************

After I got my food I headed over to Lucas' place and waited for him. He was the main person I needed to talk to.