Fourteen

It's been a week since I started staying with Lucas and we've actually gotten very close. Since the whole sex thing we've been up on each other I guess you could say I got that juice. I never expected to be so close to someone like this that fast but hey it happened and I'm happy because I'm pretty sure Lucas feels the same.

I woke up this morning by myself though I don't know where Lucas ran off to, sometimes he usually goes out in the morning with his friends and do their "rounds". So I just decided to take a shower eat some oatmeal and watch tv cause my body is sore. Mostly because all the things Lucas had been doing to me but that's not what is important right now.

2 Hours Later

Its been two hours and I haven't even gotten a text from him which was unusual he would usually call or text me if he left. So I went into the back room where I left my phone on the bed cause I finally decided to call him. I picked up my phone and saw that it was on silent and that I had text messages and missed calls.

 I picked up my phone and saw that it was on silent and that I had text messages and missed calls

I looked up from my phone to see Lucas standing in the door way looking mad as hell. I knew he was probably mad at the fact that I didn't answer my phone and the fact that we he walked in I was looking down at my phone. 

" Nalani?"

"Yes?"

"why you not answering your fuckin phone man, I called and texted you"

"I just came back here and checked it I didn't have it with me I was in the living room"

"still don't explain why you didn't call me when you woke up"

"Okaaaay Lucas stop, I forgot to call you when I woke up... its not that big of a deal"

"Its going to be a big deal when its an emergency and you wanna do stupid shit like not answer the phone, or when one of us get hurt and we not gone know cause yo ass don't wanna keep your phone on"

"Okay dad I get it" I said standing up and placing my  lips against his "I'm serious Nalani" he replied back while gripping my ass. "Okay baby, just give me kisses, I missed you"

"Can we fuck?" I asked humping his leg he hovered over me

"Nala, come on man we been fucking like rabbits, I know you still sore"

"So I don't care, I like that thing you do with your tongue"

"I'll do that but we ain't fucking.. I'm too tired right now"

After Lucas gave me what I wanted we went back to sleep and just cuddled up like usual but that's something I enjoy. I find it comforting to be laid up with him especially since  he's someone I have strong feelings for. That was something I always loved human contact and you know they say that cuddling is healthy for you.

LUCAS' POV

Ever since Nala told me about her situation with Brennon he's been blowing up her phone and trying to talk to her. This nigga even had the audacity to pull up on us at Waffle House last weekend when we were eating.

Since then he's been threatening my girl and I'm not with it, I honestly think dude is a psycho. I've heard Nalani tell him 20 fucking times that's she's not fucking with him and he still on that "you mine" shit.

So me and my boys Ricky, Lonzo, and Devin they been my niggas since Brennon on some weird shit. I plan on taking his ass down with the rest of them phony ass niggas he runs with but I noticed that night when I picked up Nalani. That her brothers run with Brennon and even her father so I don't wanna hurt her family but I got to find something to do in the mean time.

That's the reason I planned on coming down here was to take over the Flores' Empire I never planned on falling for his girl but it just happened. I plan on keeping her around she's good for me and I think I could possibly turn her into my wife one day. But that's only if I plan on getting married and right now where I'm at in my life I don't have time for that. But I don't want to see Nala with anyone else and if I do I think I might just have to hurt her and that nigga.

The thing that makes my plan better is now that I got Nalani by my side and she knows some shit about him that could help me take him down. I know it seems like I'm tryna use her but I'm actually not I didn't even know whos girl she was when I first met her. I was just driving on uber to pick up some people cause I was bored and I wanted to see where the spots were and meet some people. I did that too luckily I did cause I probably wouldn't have met her.

But Nalani knows that I've got a plan and that somethings are gonna go down sooner or later ...

Sorry I haven't been writing I've been busy with school and work