Twelve

When I was sleep I started to feel horny I don't know why I felt like I was having a bomb ass orgasm. When I opened my eyes I looked down to see what was going on down there and I just laid there in shock as Brennon continued to eat me out apart of me wanted him to stop. But the other part of me wanted him to keep going as I felt like I was closer to having an orgasm.

Nala: Brennon s- stop

Brennon: you know you don't want me to

Nala: you gotta stop

Brennon: sssssh

Brennon didn't listen to what I was saying instead he decided to move his mouth up to my neck and start sucking on me. He knew that would do something to me since he knows all my spots. That's when he pushed himself inside of me and I couldn't resist or lie because deep down I knew that I missed the feeling he'd give me every time he was inside of me.

I tried holding in my moans cause I didn't want him to know that he was getting to me but I failed at that sadly. Brennon penetrated in and out of me for 45 minutes he would pull all the way out just to push himself all the way back in. Even though I don't wanna admit the man knew my body and all the spots to hit to make me scream out in nothing but pleasure.

I felt him throbbing inside of me letting me know that he was about to cum, that's when I forcefully pushed him off me there was no way in this world I was letting this man nut inside of me. I already fucked up by letting him even have sex with me again I didn't need anymore attachments to this man.

When I pushed him he fell to the side and exploded all over my bed making me mad I couldn't believe he did that he could of covered himself up now I definitely have to wash my sheets.

Not even 15 minutes after and I️ feel guilty as fuck about Lucas I️ mean I️ really like dude.  But Brennon keeps popping up like we're still together and knowing Brennon he might try to hurt Lucas.

I️ couldn't and wouldn't be able to handle the thought of Lucas being killed over some bullshit. That's going on with Brennon and I️, I️ know who I️ want and I️ want Lucas but Brennon's in the way.

When I️ came out of my bathroom I️ looked over to see Brennon spread out on my bed ready for a nap. I️ shook my head in frustration "I️ hate this man I️ quietly said to myself. I️ do and Lord knows I️ do I've never had to put up with bullshit like this. All my old relationships with the guys in had in the past weren't like this sometimes I️ just wish I️ could be 12 again.

Nala: you need to leave and get out what happened was a mistake ... it doesn't need to happen again

Brennon: (sighed) what's your problem now

Nala: your my problem you've always been my problem

Brennon: man shut up .. I'm not tryna hear that .. you stuck on old shit

Nala: idgaf If I️ sit here and let you continue to do the shit that you do to me your gonna think it's okay.... I'm not like those bitches you used to messing with I'm not about to let you tear me down .... you expect me to be okay with you treating me like shit when I️ know I'm better than that? ... I'm not for that bullshit .... I️ may be young but I'm not stupid

Brennon: man whatever I—

Nala: I️ need you to get your stuff and get out like I️ said before were done ... I️ already got somebody and that somebody isn't you .. I️ already said what I️ needed to say and I'm not going to keep repeating myself ... either get out our get put out ...

Brennon: you talking about old boy ... uhm what's his name? Luke ... nah it's uhh Lucas .. yeah it's Lucas I️ know it is cause you don't got shit to say now do you? Just remember what I️ said Nalani

Nala: oh whatever

Brennon: it's not whatever Nalani... I️ swear if you give my pussy away we're gonna have some problems

Nala: it's a little to late for that since you gave "my dick" away

Brennon: fuck are you talking about

Nala: oh I️ don't know that bitch Moriah

Brennon: I'm not even fucking with her like that

Nala: fuck you .. since you wanna sit up here and lie to my face just be the man that you supposedly are and leave .. cause nothing belongs to you

Brennon: Nalani I️ swear—

Nala: I️ don't care bye Brennon damn how many times I️ have to tell you to leave?

Brennon: I'm getting tired of you thinking you can talk anyway to me

Nala: and I'm getting tired of you thinking you own me ...only nigga that I️ want is Lucas, only nigga that's gonna fuck me is Lucas, only nigga that own this pussy is Lucas, and your not Lucas

After I️ finished everything happened so fast next thing I️ knew Brennon hands were wrapped around my throat. As I️ just stood there in shock grasping for air.....

Brennon: say that shit again ....

I️ didn't even try to say anything I️ just still stood there trying to get air. But he wouldn't ease up it felt like he was choking me with every ounce of energy he had in his body. Next thing I knew everything went black....

****************************************

When I woke up I looked over at the clock that read 6:52am I couldn't believe that I was out that long. When I looked over to my right side of my bed there he was the devil himself I don't know what I'm going to do but I need to get rid of this man. But that's going to be hard since our fathers are working together, I mean I know if my father knew about Brennon and I then he would keep him away from me. But I'm trying to make sure I don't have to get him involved my dad doesn't like mixing business with pleasure but somehow he did. I mean he tried introducing Brennon and I since he doesn't know we had a little bit of history.

I tried getting up out of bed but I was held down by Brennon's arm I tried moving from his hold but I ended up waking him up. I mentally rolled my eyes I couldn't deal with his bullshit today I'm sick and tired of this man I could honestly care less if anything bad happened to him and that's honestly kinda mean if you think about it.

Brennon: where you think you going huh?

Nala: Brennon, I think you should leave.. please leave me alone *crying* I can't keep doing this with you please just leave me alone. I don't want anything to do with you anymore I'm pretty sure you can find someone else's life to fuck up but you can't keep doing this to me.

Brennon: I don't know what your talking about but once you kissed me back you chose this life and you chose me and there is only one way your leaving me and that's by death. You're mine forever you're going to have my babies, be my wife, my partner, and most of all my ride or die.

Nala: Brennon stop just stop I don't want anything to do with you like I just said leave me alone I don't want you no more and you know this. I don't want you for the sixth time I want Lucas and Lucas only he's more of a man than you are--

Before I could even finish what I was saying I felt an instant sting on my face from Brennon's hand I couldn't believe it he was hitting on me with my dad in the other room. All I could do was cry I couldn't believe I was in a abusive relationship hell I wasn't even in a relationship.

I had to think of something fast and someone who would help protect me so I decided to call Lucas.....

To Be Continued