Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Austin's POV

Just as I walked through the school's main doors a group of cheerleaders giggled.

"Heyyy Austin" they said in unison

I nodded at them and walked towards my locker. I spotted my bestfriend Andre talking to some guys from our football team.

"...and my friends banging her was totally worth it!" he said giving high fives all around!

Me and Andre are bestfriend since kindergarden. Though He can be a player sometime ok let me rephrase that he is one of those hyper rabbits! I mean sure I date and all but girls just haven't really caught my attention like Andres'. But being the star quarterback they just throw themselves at you and you kind of lose the interest. He saw me walking.

"Hey man" I said.

"Lets go my man you obviously miss the story, so this girl...."  he said dragging me forward! I groaned as he started taking.

"And I didnt even try, she just.."

"I met the Ninja girl you talked about" I said cutting him off.

"You know the one from Fuji with the black dress, and man like you said  you wouldnt even find out, she acts pretty good." I continued.

I turned towards Andre to see he stood there with a bulging eyes looking drained.

"Dudeee..I was clearly joking. You bought that. She is obviously a Muslim, you are so gulable!"

He doubled over laughing.

I stood there shocked. Anger boiled inside me, no wonder and I even punched her, she must of thought I was retarded. I mentally slapped myself.

"What the fu..."

"Language Mr.Tucker, my Mr.Moore what are you doing on the floor?" asked Mrs.Bring our English teacher!

I kicked Andre to stop laughing, who found this way too amusing.

Just as I was about cuss him out, my eyes landed on someone, the ninja...I mean Muslim girl, I mentally noted to find her name out! I was about to walk towards her when Andre saw her and threw some karate moves to taunt her. IDIOT.He can be an ass sometimes. Suddenly guilt washed over me.

"Man not cool" I scolded Andre, hitting him on the back of his head.

"Relax, Zainab can take jokes right?" he asked her.

Did he know her? I asked myself.

Zainab thats her name I thought, She eyed Andre which made me shiver! And walked off without a word! And that's the last I saw her that day.

Zainab's POV

It was lunch time, ahhh my favorite period in school! I mean am not a slacker or anything, I take my studies seriously I'm actually a nerd! It's just after Monday, the last two days have been constant bugging from Austin annoying Tucker. The last two years were peacefull. I walked towards my usually table where the rest of the Muslims in our school sat, it wasnt alot just six or seven! I don't engage much with them as I enjoy only my company! No not a loner!

"Asalamualaikum sister Zainab" said Inaya as I sat.

"Walaikumsalam" I replied.

Inaya was this new transfer student from Pakistan! Shes super religious and I admired that about her. She just moved to The US. And poor girl's English skills wasn't helping her fit in at all. But it's just the first week of school she had time.

I ate my lunch in silent when something or might I say someone sat next to me! AUSTIN

"Hey beautifu..."

Suddenly Austin was lying on the floor getting hit by HANDBAG.

"HARAM...! HARAM...! HARAMI NO SIT....BAD...ALLAH PUNISH YOU ." Screamed Inaya in between hits catching all the attention in the cafeteria.

"INAYA stop please, woaahhhh don't pepper spray him!" I tried to pull her away.

Another girl pulled her off and dragged her out of the lunch room!

" WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT." Austin asked looking terrified.

I bursted out laughing.

"You deserved it" I said waving my hand off and waking out of there.

"I just wanted to talk to you!" he started following me out.

"Its not that simple and why is talking to me that important" I snapped at him.

Austin clearly taken back my outburst.

"I Haven't had a single Muslim friend and especially with that mask and...."

"Niqab" I interrupted

"Sorry that and I'm curious I wanna know you!"

Suddenly I felt guilty. His intentions are pure, but it doesnt fell right I mean I haven't had a single guy friend!

"What do I have to do,  talk to your dad, I will if I have to." he said casually

I quickly had an idea.

"yup yeah talk to him, get his permission."  I said too quickly

Problem sloved no way is he going to tak to Abba. He is pretty imitating and everyone who knows me knew that. Sucker. I mentally highfived myself.

"Sure i'll be there tomorrow morning to talk to your dad"

He was grinning one end to another!

I swear he looked liked JOKER from Batman. Freaky.

"Joker from Batman Really?"

What He reads mind.

"No genuis your just thinking out loud"

I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. Thank Allah for my Niqab.

I quickly change the subject saving me from more embarsemets.

"Wait you don't know my address" I stated.

'Dirrrrrgggggg' the bell rang indicating that lunch was over.

"See you tomorrow morning beautiful" He walked off smirking.

******

That Night

'See you tomarrow beautiful' rang in my ears constantly. I tossed and turned in my big bed. I love my sleep and now it's ruined. Would he come Nah... he isn't that dum right! Ofcourse he will, the boy has no brain! and with thoughts like that I drifted into sleep.