Chapter 1

*****This is my first story. It gets good as you read on. This story isn't a written to hurt or make fun of anyone. It's purely entertainment. Just putting it out there, hate mails are scary :/ ENJOY*****

Chapter 1

"So why can't I talk to you again?"

"Because you not Mahram to me, and let alone you aren't Muslim"

"Whats a Mah Ram" He asked the words rolled off of his mouth clearly being foreign him.

"Those of who Islam allows women to engage with, hence mahram."

"How do I become your mah ram" he asked scratching his head.

"That is not that simp ..." I stoped halfway.

"AUSTIN GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE, THE COACH IS GOING TO KILL US IF WE'RE LATE AGAIN!" Ywelled one of the football guys from the parking lot.

"This isn't over" He said. And with that walking off arrogantly!

"whatever" I murmured.

So you may be wondering how I got myself into this situation with Austin Tucker, one of school's good looking guy, okay who am I kidding He looks like prince charming with his perfectly toned body and flawless featured face!

It happened Monday morning, when shaytans little wingman tormented my life (I know am being brutal calling him that but he is as annoying as singing Umpa Lumpas).

I was walking to school, (a ritual I have to go through everyday because of my lack of driving skills!) when I noticed figure behind me! I turned around to see who it was, No-one. Hmmm that's funny I swear I saw a shadow, I thought! Hah again I..OH MY GOD Creepy Stalker. I mentally slapped myself for not carrying a pepper spray. I slowly looked back again, I saw a someone hid behind a bush! I quickly made my way around the bush.

"HAHA GOT YOU" I screamed at the person infront of me.

"SHIT....oh thank god it's you, you scared me" He said turing around.

"That's kind of the idea idoi..."

I stoped midsentenced when I saw who was I front of me, Austin Tucker! I quickly lowered my gaze. Why the heck was he following me for I thought! Just as I was about to walk

away he said the most strangest. thing.

"Could you teach me martial arts."

"What are you talking about", I stared at him confused.

"Oh come on, you can trust me I can keep your secret." He pouted.

"Secre...wait what act?" I asked offended by his accusation.

He moved towards me, making me shiver in discomfort, he is too close for my liking.

"The Ninja thing" He whispered looking around if someone overheard.

I stood there dumbfounded.

"Ok look here missy I know who you are." He said pointing his finger toward me.

"And who is that exactly? " I asked him.

"Oh no one but just that you are from Japan finshed your ninja training and transfered here to finsh highschool! and obviously disguised in that so no one finds out who you are!"

He said it all to fast, it took me a few seconds to figure out what he said!

I looked at him wide eyed convinced that he was mentally i'll!

"Bet you didn't know, I knew eh" he asked wiggling his eyebrow.

I looked at him creeped out.

"But I don't understand how you go ninja-ing with that dress I mean the mask ok but that?" He gave a questioning look at my clothes!

What is he rambling about I thought to myself...then it clicked.

"Really, nice joke, haha u got me!" He had a seriousness in his face.

"Dude this.Abaya and that.Niqab!!" I said.

"Oh so you wont go ninja on me when I do this" out of no where He punched my arm.

"owww what was that for?" I asked rubbing my arm!

"ooohh ur good"

"uggghhh" I stormed off, clearly there is no way getting through this idiot!

"WAIT, one lesson" he called after me.

I shot him a death glare before turning into the curb.

And that is how I got stuck with the annoying wrath!

*****AUTHORS NOTE*****

**Abaya:- A full-length garment worn by some Muslim women,

**Nikab:- A veil covering all parts of face except eyes.

**Mahram:- People Islam allows a women to talk to.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

ONLY CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS. PLEASE AND SHOULD I CONTINUE WRITING? IS IT GOOD?